The true story of Michael Jackson...

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
alex.the.forge

Re: The true story of Michael Jackson...

Post by alex.the.forge » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:10 pm

DrXparaMental wrote:...to the point of looking like he was from another planet
^being the key sentence here!

Apparently as the earths magnetism decreases nearing to the zero point in teh year 2012 there are certain aliens living among us that are losing the ability to hide from us because the technology that disguises them relies on magnetism.

I think MJ's death was staged as his alien identity was about to be revealed.

seriously, tell me this fucker is not ET:

I defy you to smoke several spliffs and look at that picture for a while and not think he's an alien.

alex.the.forge

Post by alex.the.forge » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:17 pm

twisted-space

Post by twisted-space » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:43 pm

weeddigger wrote:So I was thinking about the mystery that is Michael Jackson, and let me tell you where I think he stands...

1 - If MJ was never accused of child molestation, the only person in history that would be mourned/celebrated as much in death, would be Jesus.

2. MJ was/is the most important death of our time.

3. MJ's death is seen as more trajic that what happened on 9/11/2001...

4 - MJ could still be alive...

Michael Jackon had kids, or shall we say, CLONES!!!

I think he cloned himself, and the last "child" that he had, that's really him, after a brain transplant...

MJ always used impersonators to fool people into thinking he was one place when really elsewhere... I think the one that is dead is an impersonator, and the real MJ is alive, transplanted into the body of his youngest son/clone, Blanket...

I think your smoking to much weed mate :D

weeddigger

Post by weeddigger » Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:53 pm

Too much?!?

Possibly...
If you can imagine it, it can happen...

alex.the.forge

Post by alex.the.forge » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:16 pm

aint no too much

mikemc

Post by mikemc » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:28 pm

I will tell you my one and only Michael Jackson story, as pathetically trivial as it might be, but he was a real person.

I worked in a mall in Dallas TX while going to college, in a restaurant. The mall was a fancier one, upscale, and one morning the place was abuzz with the news that Michael Jackson would be coming to shop. Early 80s, before all of the Neverland controversy and at the height of his popularity as a solo artist.

The mall was typical in that it had multiple levels and a main 'promenade' down the middle of the bottom level, where you could look down on the promenade from the upper levels.

Michael Jackson walked with his entourage along the bottom level. He was thronged by pre-teens and their parents and all manner of people. Everyone was standing along the railings at the upper levels, also, trying to get a glimpse. Note that this was Northern Dallas, 90% anglo white suburb. If Michael's entourage had showed up without him, they'd more likely have called the cops.

There was a young woman who worked in the restaurant that was really excited about the whole adventure. She was about 8 months pregnant. I was mainly blase' because I was into rock but I'd have to say it was fairly cool-- he truly had an undeniable presence.

I was watching this pregnant girl as she watched him walk along the lower level and she was totally gaga. I could tell her heart was just aching, like she wanted him to notice her or she'd have a miscarriage. I said to her 'hey, I can get him to look up here, you wave to him, OK?'. Don't remember if she ever answered, but I stood behind her and yelled "Hey Michael!" over her shoulder like I knew him from around the way, and it worked because I grew up in the Northeast US and I know how to point my voice.

He looked up, like 'who's that?' and she was just beaming smiling gaga and she managed a little wave. I pointed to her and said "It's Billie Jean!" and a bunch of people laughed, because again I grew up in the Northeast US and I am the jerk who knows how to milk crowd attention.

Now, the next thing was kind of strange. I figured he would wag his finger at me like I was being a douchebag (which I was), or he would wave me off with a laugh, but instead he kind of hunched up his shoulders and walked a little faster.

I was a acutely unhappy all of a sudden-- did I hurt his feelings? I yelled something like "Hey, I was only kidding-- we love you!" because clearly the crowd loved him and I guess I did a little bit at that point too. I didn't really think for a second that he'd pay any attention, I just didn't want that girl to miss her chance.

He did stop for a bit and the kids thronged him again, and he signed some autographs. The pregnant girl was a litle pissed, but mostly happy.
UTENZIL a tool... of the muse.

Angstrom

Post by Angstrom » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:41 am

I thought I'd throw this in here, because the thread is so random.
I was surfing diagonally and stumbled across an oldish post on Limmy's site

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 18th, 2009 at 11:31 am, one week before MJ popped his clogs.
Big bit of news
Every now and then there is a huge bit of news on the telly. Something that beats the expenses thing. A disaster, something like that. Something massive.
I think that time is approaching. I think we’ll hear it within a week.
http://www.limmy.com/blog/2009/06/18/big-bit-of-news/

weird one eh?

Sibanger

Post by Sibanger » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:35 am

DrXparaMental wrote:
Sibanger wrote:
weeddigger wrote:
I was just a bit lost in thought while trying to maintain sanity at the 8-5...

But speaking of which...

I'm actually going to pull my shovel out now and do some digging...
Err, please don't dig him up already!

DrXparaMental wrote:The fact that the guy denied screwing with his face on public TV to the point of looking like he was from another planet, is proof he was completely delusional and psychotic.
MJ was a lot of things, but I don't think he was psychotic.
Are you honestly stating that you believe Michael Jackson was "in touch with reality"?
No, I probably should have said that I didn't really know him well enough to judge his mental state of mind.
Who knows what was really going on in there. Only those who really knew him well could be the judge of that.

crumhorn

Post by crumhorn » Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:12 pm

He's not dead, he's just gone to live with Elvis.

I'm sure I saw him stacking shelves in the local Tesco.
"The banjo is the perfect instrument for the antisocial."

(Allow me to plug my guitar scale visualiser thingy - www.fretlearner.com)

Gene2009

Post by Gene2009 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:05 pm

Hmm.. Great imagination.. Is that really possible..?? If I may say, your assumption is a bit weird.. Where did you get that idea..?? Do you have any basis.?? Sorry to ask but you are stating some facts that can't actually be proven.. So you ,ight as well explain better your views..

alex.the.forge

Post by alex.the.forge » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:01 pm

THIS is the true story of Michael Jackson

DrXparaMental

Post by DrXparaMental » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:44 pm

Sibanger wrote:MJ was a lot of things, but I don't think he was psychotic.
DrXparaMental wrote:Are you honestly stating that you believe Michael Jackson was "in touch with reality"?
Sibanger wrote: No, I probably should have said that I didn't really know him well enough to judge his mental state of mind.
Who knows what was really going on in there. Only those who really knew him well could be the judge of that.
I know where you are coming from Sibanger and from a personal ethical stand point, you are correct. However, because Michael Jackson was a very public figure who had zero qualms with making his personal views known, there is little left up to the imagination. Honestly, I believe I am well within my ethical right to "judge" him based on his own words.

from an April of 1984 interview with Michael Jackson he states with respect to his pets and peculiarities:

His closest friends are animals. ("I think they're sweet," he explains), including a pet boa constrictor ("Snakes are very misunderstood"), and several life-size mannequins. ("I surround myself with people I want to be my friends. And I can do that with mannequins. I'll talk to them.")

(Age 19, 1977: "I love rats, you know. . . . I really do feel like I'm talking to a friend when I play with them.")

source: http://www.tnr.com/politics/story.html? ... 8e443c2556

I think Michael had been ill (mentally) for quite some time, but when you are that wealthy and powerful, naturally your inner circle is going to praise you. I mean who did Jackson end up leaving his estate to? It was undoubtedly the "yes" people.

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:01 pm

Oh c'mon DOC!!! godamit! 1984 That was like 60 years ago...

DrXparaMental

Post by DrXparaMental » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:26 pm

H20nly wrote:Oh c'mon DOC!!! godamit! 1984 That was like 60 years ago...
Seems like yesterday doesn't it? :cry: :lol:

Can you believe the facial physical changes Jackson went through? What the hell was wrong with the guy? He had it all. I mean EVERYTHING. Talent extraordinaire, great looks, a professional music career that no one could touch.

It just goes to show you that having it all, don't mean much.

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:29 pm

He had it all on the outside. Inside he was fucked. Poor kid. :(