Page 1 of 6

The true story of Michael Jackson...

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:18 pm
by weeddigger
So I was thinking about the mystery that is Michael Jackson, and let me tell you where I think he stands...



1 - If MJ was never accused of child molestation, the only person in history that would be mourned/celebrated as much in death, would be Jesus.

2. MJ was/is the most important death of our time.

3. MJ's death is seen as more trajic that what happened on 9/11/2001...

4 - MJ could still be alive...



Michael Jackon had kids, or shall we say, CLONES!!!



I think he cloned himself, and the last "child" that he had, that's really him, after a brain transplant...



MJ always used impersonators to fool people into thinking he was one place when really elsewhere... I think the one that is dead is an impersonator, and the real MJ is alive, transplanted into the body of his youngest son/clone, Blanket...

Re: The true story of Michael Jackson...

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:21 pm
by mikemc
Oooohhhhh Kaaaaay.

Re: The true story of Michael Jackson...

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:23 pm
by weeddigger
Guy, MJ is pulling the wool over the world's eyes!!!

Play something on your Guitron about that!!!

Re: The true story of Michael Jackson...

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:24 pm
by jimyson
This must be the beginning of one of the most retarded email chain letters that I've seen.

Re: The true story of Michael Jackson...

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:38 pm
by weeddigger
If anyone would of cloned himself to be reborn again, who would it be?

Michael Jackson...

Re: The true story of Michael Jackson...

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:06 pm
by MathematiK I
I want to believe...

Re: The true story of Michael Jackson...

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:16 pm
by re.mark
stay off the ganja man...

Re: The true story of Michael Jackson...

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:37 pm
by weeddigger
Ha... Thanks guy...

I was just a bit lost in thought while trying to maintain sanity at the 8-5...

But speaking of which...

I'm actually going to pull my shovel out now and do some digging...

Re: The true story of Michael Jackson...

Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:26 am
by Anand
weeddigger wrote:If anyone would of cloned himself to be reborn again, who would it be?

Michael Jackson...

and osama bin laden - of course

Re: The true story of Michael Jackson...

Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:27 am
by Anand
weeddigger wrote:If anyone would of cloned himself to be reborn again, who would it be?

Michael Jackson...

Re: The true story of Michael Jackson...

Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:39 am
by Spikee
Don't forget that MJ's tears cure cancer -- too bad he never cried.

Re: The true story of Michael Jackson...

Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:41 am
by Android Bishop
Spikee wrote:Don't forget that MJ's tears cure cancer -- too bad he never cried.
You just asked for a roundhouse kick to the head from Chuck right there

Re: The true story of Michael Jackson...

Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:10 pm
by DrXparaMental
Android Bishop wrote:
Spikee wrote:Don't forget that MJ's tears cure cancer -- too bad he never cried.
You just asked for a roundhouse kick to the head from Chuck right there
Are you telling me Chuck Norris is a M.Jackson fan?


I have to state emphatically that I am mystified beyond all reason why this nut job has ever been idolized beyond his early "Thriller" solo career.

The man had a lot of talent, but so did Charles Manson. I mean, who could deny this guy was a first class FRUIT CAKE extraordinaire?

The fact that the guy denied screwing with his face on public TV to the point of looking like he was from another planet, is proof he was completely delusional and psychotic.

Re: The true story of Michael Jackson...

Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:39 pm
by Sibanger
weeddigger wrote:
I was just a bit lost in thought while trying to maintain sanity at the 8-5...

But speaking of which...

I'm actually going to pull my shovel out now and do some digging...
Err, please don't dig him up already!

DrXparaMental wrote:The fact that the guy denied screwing with his face on public TV to the point of looking like he was from another planet, is proof he was completely delusional and psychotic.
MJ was a lot of things, but I don't think he was psychotic.

Re: The true story of Michael Jackson...

Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:44 pm
by DrXparaMental
Sibanger wrote:
weeddigger wrote:
I was just a bit lost in thought while trying to maintain sanity at the 8-5...

But speaking of which...

I'm actually going to pull my shovel out now and do some digging...
Err, please don't dig him up already!

DrXparaMental wrote:The fact that the guy denied screwing with his face on public TV to the point of looking like he was from another planet, is proof he was completely delusional and psychotic.
MJ was a lot of things, but I don't think he was psychotic.
Are you honestly stating that you believe Michael Jackson was "in touch with reality"?