Fruity Loops 8 And Poizone Vst

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Growtg

Fruity Loops 8 And Poizone Vst

Post by Growtg » Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:13 pm

Well i was searching for awesome sounds in poizone and i found one.
I was sitting tweaking it...took me a long time to get what i want.
This sound is about 7 seconds long.
And now i'm saving it...and the thing is that most sounds about 7 seconds in high quality will be from 5mb-20mb i guess maximum...and this little sound takes a long time to save and when it saves the file is REALLY BIG...: Well now it's almost 700mb big 8O and it keeps getting bigger...
I'm shocked... 8O Can someone please explain wtf is this????

Growtg

Re: Fruity Loops 8 And Poizone Vst

Post by Growtg » Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:29 pm

Well the sound is still saving...
But the thing is that the sound is saved perfectly but it continues to save with silence.
First 7 seconds are the sound and everything else is silence...and now it's 1GB big 8O

Help??? Please :arrow:

Growtg

Post by Growtg » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:33 pm

Someone???

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:44 pm

I think your on the wrong forum...

If I had to guess I'd say you have some kind of effect that is still emitting a signal so your wav will go on forever. I have FLS8 but I don't use it much and I don't use poizone.

Why don't you try exporting just the sound in its own fresh (blank) project as an ogg vorbis file or something different that you can import back in easily.

In the meantime my advice to you is to click cancel or close on that huge file. It garbage anyway... all but the first 7 seconds. I can't tell by your post if this is all happening right now or if you keep trying and getting huge files every time.

Post back with a little more detail about what you're doing. Pretend I don't know shit about Poizone cuz I don't.

Growtg

Post by Growtg » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:42 pm

Tried a lot of times and still the same problem.
Tried different audio formats : wav,mp3...etc.

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:45 pm

Well I still think that Poizone is emitting some freq that is considered sound. I never liked the synth stuff in FLS even when I did use it more for the same type of reason. It would start this racket and I could never turn it off... just hummmmmmm or binnnnnnngnnggngngnnnnngngnnngngnn. Much like what you're getting now.

What about recording what your doing with Poizone into Edison and then exporting that?

pulsoc

Post by pulsoc » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:05 am

You may be exporting an entire song which it thinks is reallly long. Use Export Pattern maybe. You need to ask about this on the fruity boards. If you are using a crack and can't access the fruity boards, you are a cheap ass fuc that deserve to die.

But seriously check there.

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:24 pm

pulsoc wrote:You may be exporting an entire song which it thinks is reallly long. Use Export Pattern maybe. You need to ask about this on the fruity boards. If you are using a crack and can't access the fruity boards, you are a cheap ass fuc that deserve to die.

But seriously check there.
+1