Live and Creamware XTC mode.

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Marc

Live and Creamware XTC mode.

Post by Marc » Sun Aug 25, 2002 5:15 pm

does it works well??
Please tell me if it´s a good work with the XTC card and Live or not.
Or about any other Creamware card like Pulsar or Luna in XTC mode.

Thank you!!! :)

John Daminato

I have a pulsar 1 card

Post by John Daminato » Sun Jan 19, 2003 7:16 pm

With pulsar its cool because you can send any channel from live using Asio, I will send the kick and bass to seperate asio channels and use pulsars compressors in the dynamic mixer. I only have 4 dsp chips on my card and i have used up to 32 asio channels, 3 compressors, masterverb, chorus and flanger fx.

I have had a few problems though, pulsar is a ram hog, I have a G4 867 W/512 ram, and still live will sometimes say that theres not enough memory to open new projects, as far as xtacy mode for pulsar not sure cause can't use it with the pulsar 1 card, i think!

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 20, 2003 2:03 am

I heard you can use Pulsar 1 in XTC mode...you need the Scope Fusion software for this.

Marc

Re: I have a pulsar 1 card

Post by Marc » Wed Jan 22, 2003 4:30 am

John Daminato wrote:With pulsar its cool because you can send any channel from live using Asio, I will send the kick and bass to seperate asio channels and use pulsars compressors in the dynamic mixer. I only have 4 dsp chips on my card and i have used up to 32 asio channels, 3 compressors, masterverb, chorus and flanger fx.

I have had a few problems though, pulsar is a ram hog, I have a G4 867 W/512 ram, and still live will sometimes say that theres not enough memory to open new projects, as far as xtacy mode for pulsar not sure cause can't use it with the pulsar 1 card, i think!
THNAK YOU for the info!!!