APC40 running Monome boiing Video

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
gabrielsaint

APC40 running Monome boiing Video

Post by gabrielsaint » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:22 am

ikeaboy

Re: APC40 running Monome boiing Video

Post by ikeaboy » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:46 am

Very nice

john gordon

Post by john gordon » Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:33 am

its a shame that i cant find one apc video that actually has a good song being played.all this technology and people's music still sucks ass.gabriel,i am not talking about you or this video i am just speaking in general so dont take it to heart.ive seen 100s of videos of people using beat repeat over a loop and i am just so bored with it.and the reason i dont post my stuff on you tube is because it suck ass big time....

hurlingdervish

Post by hurlingdervish » Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:43 am

john gordon wrote:its a shame that i cant find one apc video that actually has a good song being played.all this technology and people's music still sucks ass.gabriel,i am not talking about you or this video i am just speaking in general so dont take it to heart.ive seen 100s of videos of people using beat repeat over a loop and i am just so bored with it.and the reason i dont post my stuff on you tube is because it suck ass big time....
:|

anyway

COOL VID.

gabrielsaint

Post by gabrielsaint » Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:16 pm

john gordon wrote:its a shame that i cant find one apc video that actually has a good song being played.all this technology and people's music still sucks ass.gabriel,i am not talking about you or this video i am just speaking in general so dont take it to heart.ive seen 100s of videos of people using beat repeat over a loop and i am just so bored with it.and the reason i dont post my stuff on you tube is because it suck ass big time....

Honestly man. It sounds like your burnt out musically. Take a break. Listen to some Mozart. Learn to play acoustic guitar and then come back to it. I have a couple APC songs and videos that I think are decent songs. I use beat repeat as well as a million other effects. Everyone hears a stutter beat or a juggle and calls it beat repeat. It's like saying "I love rock but I am so sick of distorted guitars." Rock lends itself to guitars as electronic music lends itself to loops and effects. Anyway, I'm of task.

Just the APC running a pretty monome app. No mind blowing composition here nor beat repeat.

Thanks for watching the video guys.

Hermanus

Post by Hermanus » Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:43 am

Can't wait to receive mine after having watch the vid.

Thanks for sharing

And as said above, it's not about compo but more a demo of a monome app running on the apc.

cheers

gabrielsaint

Post by gabrielsaint » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:56 pm

Thanks for watching guys.

I used monomulator.

Yeah, the basic use of the monome is different than an APC clip launcher.

Hermanus

Post by Hermanus » Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:24 am

with monomulator, what is the behavior for knobs and faders on apc40_
Are they usable or not?

Thanks in advance for the answer

gabrielsaint

Post by gabrielsaint » Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:28 am

No. Nothing.

Actually, if you set it up right. Every thing will work except for the grid. Scene launches would work, fader, knobs etc...