inglorious bastards!

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live

Re: inglorious bastards!

Post by 1.6180339887 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:16 pm

Hehe, sure if you say so retard.
Maybe you should stay away from the 'post reply' button when you've been drinking.
a+b is to a as a is to b

porfiry

Post by porfiry » Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:22 pm

1.6180339887 wrote:Hehe, sure if you say so retard.
AAAAAND we have absolute confirmation as to who exactly has dragged this thread into the shit. Bravo.

Post by 1.6180339887 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:28 pm

Rave wrote:
Maybe you should stay away from the 'post reply' button when you've been drinking.

LOL gotch ya

QED
Oh no!

Apparently I've been snared by an elaborate logical trap!

a+b is to a as a is to b

Post by 1.6180339887 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:29 pm

porfiry wrote:
AAAAAND we have absolute confirmation as to who exactly has dragged this thread into the shit. Bravo.

Considering the topic, dragging this thread into the shit is a marked improvement.
Bravo indeed.

Rave wrote:fail.jpg
Ahh yes. Fail motivators. The final refuge of the wounded buffoon.
a+b is to a as a is to b

outershpongolia

Post by outershpongolia » Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:25 am

straight clownin' on this thread. Go do something else, like eat your Tarantino shit flavored cereal.

anyone want to talk about the movie?

Illum

Post by Illum » Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:59 am

The movie looks fucking retarded.
illumeaudio.com
myspace/illiacsound

contakt321

Post by contakt321 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:42 am

I loved it.

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:54 am

Johnisfaster wrote:
nuperspective wrote:the only minor minor criticism was the bowie track as part of the soundtrack.
It seems to me like having elements that don't 100% fit perfectly is often the point with his movies. The song did seem a tiny bit awkward in the movie but at the same time it seemed slightly humorous which I'm sure he was going for. Maybe even poking a little fun at the whole montauge (spelling?) thing.
yeah, it didn't quite fit but it the lyrics to the song worked great.
Johnisfaster wrote:SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERTSPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT

there was a moment in the movie with the most beautiful visual of the black guy standing there waiting to kill everyone with a mountain of film in front of him. Almost like Tarantino was trying to say "we'll kill them with film" which was just beautiful.

SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT
best comment of the thread.

I took a film history class back in the day, the prof kept stressing that when films show films the director/writer are most likely making some sort of strong statement, pay attention. I agree with your conclusion.

the face in the fire smoke was a great touch.

"Nah. Probably just chewed out. I been chewed out before." :lol:

the '3 finger giveaway' was smart writing.

fun movie, Pitt was great, loved his accent. wish I wasn't so damn hungover, no matter I'll watch it 100 times when it plays on cable.
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

hacktheplanet

Post by hacktheplanet » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:39 am

Just got back...
The dialogue was fucking phenomenal. The characters were all put in very clever situations. All the characters were likable and believable, and the story was solid.

BEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR!

smartass303

Post by smartass303 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:26 am

going to see it next week with a bunch of friends.
the movie is a german antifas dream.

slightly OT: going to see district 9 tonite, great because the movie starts like end of the year over here in germany. and the ravaging reviews in the other thread got me started. so i blame it on the forums if the missus complains.

WOOT