Plane or Missile?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
12micsn1

Post by 12micsn1 » Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:13 pm

computo wrote:anti-semitic?

I would have guessed you to be a zionist, frankly.
Guessing doesnt count when you are trying to label me with the word "Zionist". That was another pathetically stupid comment on your part which i will also address now. Since you didnt take the time to learn what the word "zionist" means tells something about your understanding in general. Now, what the word "zionists" really mean since you are as stupid as I have said. From the words of Napoleon Dynamite, "Idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Learn to read!!!!!!!!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism
Vote for Pedro.

hoffman2k

Post by hoffman2k » Sun Oct 02, 2005 3:38 pm

12micsn1 wrote:

Guessing doesnt count when you are trying to label me with the word "Zionist". That was another pathetically stupid comment on your part which i will also address now. Since you didnt take the time to learn what the word "zionist" means tells something about your understanding in general. Now, what the word "zionists" really mean since you are as stupid as I have said. From the words of Napoleon Dynamite, "Idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Learn to read!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody loves a smartass.
You've been quoting site's since the dawn of ages.
Got any opinions of your own?

I would have guessed that you don't have any filters to weed out the facts from the propaganda. But since you contradict almost everything being said around here.
It becomes clear that the propaganda left a third degree burn.

Instead of trying to figure out where any religion came from. Maybe you should look into the matter of why there are religions.

They are just control over the masses. To keep most people from going insane.
The biggest example i can give is "intellectual design".
The golden path between evolution and religion.

12micsn1

Post by 12micsn1 » Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:01 pm

hoffman2k wrote:
12micsn1 wrote:

Everybody loves a smartass.
You've been quoting site's since the dawn of ages.
Got any opinions of your own?

I would have guessed that you don't have any filters to weed out the facts from the propaganda. But since you contradict almost everything being said around here.
It becomes clear that the propaganda left a third degree burn.

Instead of trying to figure out where any religion came from. Maybe you should look into the matter of why there are religions.

They are just control over the masses. To keep most people from going insane.
The biggest example i can give is "intellectual design".
The golden path between evolution and religion.
Dont get stuck on my stupidity. Let me be brutally honest Im modestly religious an im capable of being just as ignorant as the next man. In the light of your comments i do have my own opinions. Alot of what i do think will take me forever to say so i dont expect the same from you. In the mean time, i will keep this short as possible an make light of intelligent design at the end. The war of religion has been upon us for along time that it has become the biggest of controversies and debate of them all.

The Koran vs Bible debate is even greater today with the fears that exist with the so-called Islamaphobia phenomenon event happiening in the West ever since 911. You dont have to be religious to see events unfolding in history an in present times. Some people didnt even know anything what i revealed in my first post on the subject of religion until i made light of it. I do have more evidence of this which i keep to myself about terrorism an the religion element. An i do pick an choose what i wish to show but again i dont have to but i must. I also have more of this knowledge from books, internet, and other media sources. My sources are always up for debate and controversy, in which im well aware of from the beginning. My topic can also be seen from many perspectives. For me not to give out my resources is much like author leaving out a bibliography an trying to make legitimate argument against any crititical review of any facts.

The value of religion is changing in the West an i believe the more people and civilization become secular the more we will end up debating existence if there was ever devine intervention(super natural) or natural evolution to mankind. Will there be a war over religion and intelligent design seems something that we should ask. Either way, even if evidence points infavor of natural evolution of man. Mankind has not existed without the belief in God an it would be devasting to do so if we ever loose hope. Believe it or not?
Vote for Pedro.

computo

Post by computo » Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:04 pm

ok...so like I said before, Align yourself.

Everything you've been posting has been a racist, offensive, biased skew of the facts, and you have still to clarify your position.

Everything you've posted supports the Supremacist tack of the zionist.

If you dont align yourself with them, then why would you post the offensive untrue assumptions of racist clergy?

You seem awful ready to defend yourself, and hail others as ignorant, but you yourself appear to hold NO knowledge. If all of your thought comes from the internet, I pity your feeble mind.

computo

Post by computo » Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:17 pm

12micsn1 wrote:Dont get stuck on my stupidity. Let me be brutally honest Im modestly religious an im capable of being just as ignorant as the next man. In the light of your comments i do have my own opinions. Alot of what i do think will take me forever to say so i dont expect the same from you. In the mean time, i will keep this short as possible an make light of intelligent design at the end. The war of religion has been upon us for along time that it has become the biggest of controversies and debate of them all.

The Koran vs Bible debate is even greater today with the fears that exist with the so-called Islamaphobia phenomenon event happiening in the West ever since 911. You dont have to be religious to see events unfolding in history an in present times. Some people didnt even know anything what i revealed in my first post on the subject of religion until i made light of it. I do have more evidence of this which i keep to myself about terrorism an the religion element. An i do pick an choose what i wish to show but again i dont have to but i must. I also have more of this knowledge from books, internet, and other media sources. My sources are always up for debate and controversy, in which im well aware of from the beginning. My topic can also be seen from many perspectives. For me not to give out my resources is much like author leaving out a bibliography an trying to make legitimate argument against any crititical review of any facts.

The value of religion is changing in the West an i believe the more people and civilization become secular the more we will end up debating existence if there was ever devine intervention(super natural) or natural evolution to mankind. Will there be a war over religion and intelligent design seems something that we should ask. Either way, even if evidence points infavor of natural evolution of man. Mankind has not existed without the belief in God an it would be devasting to do so if we ever loose hope. Believe it or not?
My god, you do an amazing job of skirting the issue.

If you're bibliography is this collection of websites then you need some real help.

From all of these postings I conclude,

A) you read FAR too much Tom Friedman (America's Biggest Zionist apologist)

B) you put a LOT of credence in the concept of organized religion, and the "benefits" that come with such

C) you think people NEED religion to keep them "hopeful", perhaps a more accurate reading would be to keep them under control.

Hope has nothing to do with it.

As long as people think that someone is watching them, they will do what the priest tells them is proper. it makes it easy for people, when they dont have to decide what is right and wrong for themselves. It also protects the clergy and the establishment, because they become the arbiters of what is good. FUCK THAT. I know whats right, not because someone told me, because I feel for myself. No one needs "GOD" to give them hope or justice. They need common sense, and education. But thats no something they're gonna get by reading your biased links.

12micsn1

Post by 12micsn1 » Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:01 am

computo wrote:
12micsn1 wrote:Dont get stuck on my stupidity. Let me be brutally honest Im modestly religious an im capable of being just as ignorant as the next man. In the light of your comments i do have my own opinions. Alot of what i do think will take me forever to say so i dont expect the same from you. In the mean time, i will keep this short as possible an make light of intelligent design at the end. The war of religion has been upon us for along time that it has become the biggest of controversies and debate of them all.

My god, you do an amazing job of skirting the issue.

If you're bibliography is this collection of websites then you need some real help.

From all of these postings I conclude,

A) you read FAR too much Tom Friedman (America's Biggest Zionist apologist)

B) you put a LOT of credence in the concept of organized religion, and the "benefits" that come with such

C) you think people NEED religion to keep them "hopeful", perhaps a more accurate reading would be to keep them under control.

Hope has nothing to do with it.

As long as people think that someone is watching them, they will do what the priest tells them is proper. it makes it easy for people, when they dont have to decide what is right and wrong for themselves. It also protects the clergy and the establishment, because they become the arbiters of what is good. FUCK THAT. I know whats right, not because someone told me, because I feel for myself. No one needs "GOD" to give them hope or justice. They need common sense, and education. But thats no something they're gonna get by reading your biased links.
Hmmm, Racists,facists,nazi,zionists,neo-con,communist,totalitarism can all be linked but i dont live among them or act anyway like one of these. Thank you very much. I guess you dont remember my views from from a former post a while back. You go there for my public record

Bit of politics? Lovely......
[ Goto page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6 ]

My views are all over there and here. i also talk about islam, an i even posted more websites and publications to the matter. If you cant understand where Im coming from then I can understand, you dont have a clue to whats going on. An you dont know much about history and religion either. You also dont understand the need for worldwide televise debate between the Christian Bible and Islam Qu'ran even if you dont believe in GOD. If you know anything the two there are major differences that will astound you to your very core.

We can debate "intelectual design" all day but it wont mean anything to this religious problem is solved. This is my last post on this topic. You can watch this video to what i worry about an see as a definite future threat to the West(economically, politically, religiously,and human rights). Believe it or not? it doesnt take a dummy to see what is happening right now. Europe is in the greatest of trouble with this threat from islam. Why shouldnt i at least articulate this? Im not a sympathizer to the cause of Jihad on the West. We can sit back all day, an we can call each other names but you should understand Im not alone out there with this view on religion of islam being a major threat to Western civilization. This time watch the program.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/front/
Vote for Pedro.

computo

Post by computo » Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:54 am

this video only highlights my point. you are trying to make this a religious battle.

Ever heard of False Flag missions?

the truth is, most "radical islamic fundamentalists" who have carried out MAJOR terror acts have been israelis posing as arabs. Hamas and Hezbollah were created by the israeils to create a constant threat, and enable a police state.

And if the past 50+ years of covert US foreign policy escape you, almost every rebel, radical, extremist movement worldwide has been bankrolled and armed by the west, namely factions inside the US govt...often to both sides of a given struggle.

And alqueda has always been a part of this tradition.

You're flawed concept that Islam is any kind of danger to you is the true threat.

Its that kind of fearmongering that condones genocidal behavior.

MrYellow

Post by MrYellow » Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:29 am

global them vrs us debate? to prove someone right/wrong? to fix a "religion problem"

wtf do you smoke....

-Ben

computo

Post by computo » Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:52 pm

MrYellow wrote:global them vrs us debate? to prove someone right/wrong? to fix a "religion problem"

wtf do you smoke....

-Ben
Now who's being naive?

12micsn1

Post by 12micsn1 » Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:18 am

computo wrote:
MrYellow wrote:global them vrs us debate? to prove someone right/wrong? to fix a "religion problem"

wtf do you smoke....

-Ben
Now who's being naive?
No and no and no!!!

your both so naive its pathetic to even see what you both wrote. You both must run in the same flock of stupidness. I pointed to the evidence but you still havent gotten the message. This terrorism tv special touches on so many issues of the past, present and future between the Abrahamic people of God: Christians, Jews, and Muslims. In my quest to make a point with my statement, "The War on terrorism is really the war of religion". It is clearly noted in world history that Islam has always been a serious threat to non-believers(infidel(s) from the beginning to today. To have a debate as i suggested is really simple. Its a historic issue concerning God(Allah), Jesus, and Muhammed an the facts in the BIble vs Qu'ran vise-versa. This great debate is really one to find legitimacy of the Bible vs Qu'ran, Christedom vs Islam vise-versa within the Abrahamic religions from noted religious and history scholars on this subject. You have to wonder the outcome. i already presented some of those facts(those previious posted websites you wish not to read. Why?) to that very debate over who is God(Allah). Strangely enough people are trying to defame me at every attempt. i guess my facts dont suggest a need for validation.

Since I do have some Islamaphobia for I understand the meaning of these words: infidel(non-believer), jihad, dhimmitude or dhimmi, crusader, apostate, master/slave, totalitarism, terrorism, prophet of war, book of war, sword of the prophet, lie, steal, kill, behead, oppression, and marytr associated with islam and history. Until you put all these words in context how can you understand my statement: The war on terrorism is really the war of religion (islam) 1400 years since its birth. War on terrorism is really a cover to what it should be really called with Islam. It should be obvious at some point if you analyse the religion behind the terrorist constant attacks on the West an the opposing religions. Do you need me to line up more facts? I have more to offer at anytime.

BTW "What the f am i smoking?" is pretty fucking good if you hadnt tried it.
Vote for Pedro.

computo

Post by computo » Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:15 am

12micsn1 wrote: This is my last post on this topic.
You should have stuck with this notion.

jeskola

Post by jeskola » Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:39 pm

A DJ wrote:
claudek wrote:After the planes crashed into the World Trade Center,
where was any left over debris of the 2 planes over NYC?? This "film" here is trying to say there was no plane and not leftover traces in the vicinity
..I have to wonder though after the WTC crashes there was not be much found as well.(planes_
Just a thought..I still kinda suspect a missile though, just by the impact and the damage . If it was, the Gov't will never admit it .
I even still wonder about some of these planes that went down /crashed off NYC a few years back as well..
They still have suspition is was a heat guided missile training that hit one.
claudek

there is a documentary where u can say strange things with the two planes that go into the towers.

there is a flash right before the two planes go in the building.

on the first plane it is very clear to see.

and on the second plane u can see something is onder the plane.

what it is is not clear

could this be a bomb or some fuel pod to do extra damage, maybe thats why the damage was so great.

also it is not possible that this plane came from a commercial airport.

people would have noticed this ....the working crew or the passsengers.

the witnesses that day that where there also stated several times that this was no ordinary plane.

i have seen these movies

if ya interested about them pm me.

i am on holiday for two weeks as of tomorrow.

do you smoke lots of weed?

MrYellow

Post by MrYellow » Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:45 pm

Sorry mate.... Yeah you're right.... oh course....

You have the solution for humanity....

A global debate to prove which religion is right....

pfft

-Ben

claudek

Post by claudek » Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:00 pm

Well as for the WTC 9/11 part, I find that the way the planes were flown into the buildings was quite professional. I mean to turn and control a plane like this would take enormous skill..Would flight school of basic degrees be able to do all this? It always has made me wonder.
Mac G4 Quicksilver 1000GHz / Motu 828 /OSX 10.3.9
&
Mac Ibook G4 800GHz OSX 10.3.9 /Core Audio/M Audio Oxy 8
PC: ASUS 2.8 GHz P4 / XP

Live 5.02

computo

Post by computo » Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:13 pm

two words...

Global Hawk...

Allows planes to be controlled by a ground system. Fly-by-wire, all new planes have it.

The real planes were likely ditched in the Ocean.

Check physics911.net

Operation Pearl

Oh, and the solution for humanity?

Smoking LOTS of weed!!