just got dumped

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
john gordon

just got dumped

Post by john gordon » Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:12 am

met a beautiful who wanted to just fuck me all the time,well she dumped me cause i wanted more than just sex.wtf!!!! it isnt right.not me not now.i just want to hold her in my arms one last time.ive never been so banged up over a girl.i cant even work on music right now.i swear i feel like jumping off the golden gate right now.everyday this week she said she was going to come over and talk with me.my stomach hurts thing about her.

nuxnamon

Re: just got dumped

Post by nuxnamon » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:05 am

that sucks when you finally open up to a girl and get shafted and blind sided.. no worries man.. your the dude, the duderino.. you'll come up again!! no girl is worth ending it all and wasting all that equipment (just making light of the situation).. but seriously, you'll get thru it.. I hate to say it but time is all you need... and really, other girls..

sparklepuff

Post by sparklepuff » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:45 am

You weren't even a couple and you're ready to jump off a bridge? Come on, now. Let's get a little perspective going on. Snap out of it.
Guitar | Synths | Samplers | Ableton @ Phantogram & Big Grams

domwave

Post by domwave » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:48 am

bullshit!
fucking newbie.
keep a distance if you really want to get her.
it must always hurt a little bit.
..and do me a favour.if you get her heart don't throw her away like you did it with the other already.

mholloway

Post by mholloway » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:09 am

sucks. really. sucks sucks. sorry man.

-M
my industrial music made with Ableton Live (as DEAD WHEN I FOUND HER): https://deadwhenifoundher.bandcamp.com/
my dark jazz / noir music made with Ableton Live: https://michaelarthurholloway.bandcamp. ... guilt-noir

jeskola01

Post by jeskola01 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:37 am

Too keen eh... lesson learned!
Don't worry you'll forget all about her when the next one comes along.

There's a movie called swingers, worth a watch...
if you want her back or if you don't here's a nice sequence from that movie:

Mike: Okay, so what if I don't want to give up on her?
Rob: You don't call.
Mike: But you said I don't call if I wanted to give up on her.
Rob: Right.
Mike: So I don't call either way?
Mike: So what's the difference?
Rob: There is no difference right now. See, Mike, the only difference between giving up and not giving up is if you take her back when she wants to come back. But you can't do anything to make her want to come back. In fact, you can only do stuff to make her not want to come back.
Mike: So the only difference is if I forget about her or just pretend to forget about her?
Mike: Well that sucks.
Rob: Yeah, it sucks.
Mike: So it's just like a retroactive decision, then? I mean I could, like, forget about her and then when she comes back make like I just pretended to forget about her?
Rob: Right. Although probably more likely the opposite.
Mike: What do you mean?
Rob: I mean at first you're going to pretend to forget about her, you'll not call her, I don't know, whatever... but then eventually, you really will forget about her.
Mike: Well what if she comes back first?
Rob: Mmmm... see, that's the thing, is somehow they know not to come back until you really forget.
Mike: There's the rub.
Rob: There's the rub.

sporkles

Post by sporkles » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:46 am

I hope you're just exaggerating with the whole Golden Gate talk, man. I feel your pain, but no
relationship is worth that kind of measure. Take comfort in the fact that when you're able to
think rationally about the whole thing, you'll realise a relationship on such unequal terms was
doomed from the get-go. Things will be better.

And you'll always have a meaningful, non physical relationship with us Abletonites! We've got
your back, so chin up!

gjm

Post by gjm » Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:12 am

sporkles wrote: I feel your pain, but no relationship is worth that kind of measure.
I beg to differ.
iMac - 10.10.3 - Live 9 Suite - APC40 - Axiom 61 - TX81z - Firestudio Mobile - Focal Alpha 80's - Godin Session - Home made foot controller

Bleep Blop Ima Robot

Post by Bleep Blop Ima Robot » Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:37 am

jeskola01 wrote:
Rob: There is no difference right now. See, Mike, the only difference between giving up and not giving up is if you take her back when she wants to come back. But you can't do anything to make her want to come back. In fact, you can only do stuff to make her not want to come back.
Mike: So the only difference is if I forget about her or just pretend to forget about her?
Mike: So it's just like a retroactive decision, then? I mean I could, like, forget about her and then when she comes back make like I just pretended to forget about her?
Rob: I mean at first you're going to pretend to forget about her, you'll not call her, I don't know, whatever... but then eventually, you really will forget about her.
Rob: Mmmm... see, that's the thing, is somehow they know not to come back until you really forget.

This is what i did with an ex a couple years ago and i just said well ill just wait and see what happens and figured id keep my mind busy with work since i worked 10 hours a day and was always busy with something so it actually worked and forgot about her and moved on pretty fast, she hit me up a lil later and wanted to hang and talk and i was like fuck that bitch i realized she was a whore anyways lol...but you will forgot if you keep your mind busy on something else
::Mac Book Pro 2.4 GHz 4 GB:: ::Ableton Suite 8:: ::NI Massive:: ::NI Maschine:: ::NI FM8:: ::NI Audio 4 DJ:: .::.Akai APC40.::. .::.LaunchPad.::. .::.Nocturn 49.::. .::.Akai MPK25.::. .::.BCR2000.::. ::KRK R5's::
::M30 Reverb:: ::SampleMoog::

d-track

Post by d-track » Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:39 am

have you ever been thinking of being gay instead?
it helps.

Grappadura

Post by Grappadura » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:02 am

Bleep Blop Ima Robot wrote:
jeskola01 wrote:

This is what i did with an ex a couple years ago and i just said well ill just wait and see what happens and figured id keep my mind busy with work since i worked 10 hours a day and was always busy with something so it actually worked and forgot about her and moved on pretty fast, she hit me up a lil later and wanted to hang and talk and i was like fuck that bitch i realized she was a whore anyways lol...but you will forgot if you keep your mind busy on something else
Yeah maybe its not even about forgetting its about realizing she´s a ho´. (disclaimer: not all women are ho´s)
KnobCloud - marketplace for audio software

UKRuss

Post by UKRuss » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:07 am

You know what to do John.

Burn them.

Burn them all.

logic_user99

Post by logic_user99 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:18 am

UKRuss wrote:You know what to do John.

Burn them.

Burn them all.
"The voices in my head tell me to burn things!"
Macbook | Live 7.0.18 |

Bleep Blop Ima Robot

Post by Bleep Blop Ima Robot » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:40 am

Grappadura wrote:
Bleep Blop Ima Robot wrote:
jeskola01 wrote:

Yeah maybe its not even about forgetting its about realizing she´s a ho´. (disclaimer: not all women are ho´s)

yeah seriously i found out stuff about her later and that was pretty bad...then she actually started doing crack and i was like oh wtf...never looking back...
::Mac Book Pro 2.4 GHz 4 GB:: ::Ableton Suite 8:: ::NI Massive:: ::NI Maschine:: ::NI FM8:: ::NI Audio 4 DJ:: .::.Akai APC40.::. .::.LaunchPad.::. .::.Nocturn 49.::. .::.Akai MPK25.::. .::.BCR2000.::. ::KRK R5's::
::M30 Reverb:: ::SampleMoog::

silveriofunk

Post by silveriofunk » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:04 am

i suppose it sucks getting dumped, but relationships are complex and if someone doesn't want to be with you, then the best thing to do is end it, it doesn't matter who dumps who...

there are billions of human beings out there

why spend your time with someone that doesn't want to be with you?

simple...

or not