Part II: A system that would replace money

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
SubFunk

Re: Part II: A system that would replace money

Post by SubFunk » Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:15 pm

You can do this in todays monetary system as well. Go for it, why wait for a different system if you can scam others today.
bingo!!!

reverse that! and you have it!:

it's is about the people and there behavior not the system!
*** Image GAFM ***

Grappadura

Post by Grappadura » Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:19 pm

SubFunk wrote:
You can do this in todays monetary system as well. Go for it, why wait for a different system if you can scam others today.
bingo!!!

Good. So its all about making a system that offers the least incentive of abuse.

In the system that I am proposing, money cant be stolen. And if you scam others, they will know exactly who you are.
KnobCloud - marketplace for audio software

SubFunk

Post by SubFunk » Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:22 pm

Grappadura wrote:
SubFunk wrote:
bingo!!!

Good. So its all about making a system that offers the least incentive of abuse.

In the system that I am proposing, money cant be stolen. And if you scam others, they will know exactly who you are.
of course, ok you don't have money in your system (actually you have, you where talking about virtual money), but one can undermine a value... hence it is the same as stealing money.

the structure and possibilities remain the same.

besides, if not you have and need a control instance... that can abuse. (any control instance can abuse it's power) cat in it's own tail.

it is running in circles, believe me.

again, we are talking about people, you are not going to make people 'good' ever!!!

unless i can have some of your weed.
*** Image GAFM ***

Grappadura

Post by Grappadura » Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:32 pm

SubFunk wrote: the structure and possibilities remain the same.
Not at all. In todays system you can go out on the street and steal money. You cant do this in the system I´m proposing. This is a possibility that does not remain the same.

In todays system somebody that you don´t know can use your credit card details and drain your whole bank account. In this system they cant, because the money keeps on disappearing. This is another possibility that does not remain the same.

In todays system, the bank can issue 10 billion dollars today. The people who are rich and powerful decide where the money is going (into their pockets in one way or another). In this system, nobody waters your money. This is another possibility that does not remain the same.

As you can see, we have a totally different structure here, and the possibilities do not remain the same. Crime drops by 90 %.
KnobCloud - marketplace for audio software

slaykent

Post by slaykent » Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:14 am

Why are Zeitgeist economics on every forum on the internet? Not that they don't have their merits, but I personally think ideas like a digital barter system and resource-based economy are a little bit silly. :mrgreen:

People suffer because most resources in the world go towards militaries that help propagate nationalism as opposed to health care and education, both of which people need worldwide. All the world really need is a move along the good old production-possibilities curve.

abort

Post by abort » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:51 am

"A system that work replace money"

Ummm actual work! And A community wide trading system for services and goods instead of money for goods.