Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
- Posts: 366
- Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:56 am
What do you think? Something for Electro/house/hiphop and even ones that sound like realy bass guitars.
- Posts: 1240
- Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:24 am
SubBoomBass rocks, as I've been known to say on here before.
- Posts: 854
- Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:02 pm
- Posts: 292
- Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:37 am
- Location: Hong Kong
- Posts: 6659
- Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:56 am
- Location: greater toronto area
Arturia JP8V and Minimoog 2 and Moog Modular for synth bass.
- Posts: 939
- Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:18 am
Bleep Blop Ima Robot
- Posts: 1180
- Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 7:31 am
- Location: OC, CA
+1 on moog synths, a fan of those.
::Mac Book Pro 2.4 GHz 4 GB:: ::Ableton Suite 8:: ::NI Massive:: ::NI Maschine:: ::NI FM8:: ::NI Audio 4 DJ:: .::.Akai APC40.::. .::.LaunchPad.::. .::.Nocturn 49.::. .::.Akai MPK25.::. .::.BCR2000.::. ::KRK R5's::
::M30 Reverb:: ::SampleMoog::
- Posts: 2241
- Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:59 pm
- Location: CHick-A-Go!
"Let you're body feel the sound! Let it cover you up and down!"
- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:29 am
- Location: The Ableton Live Forum
3dot... wrote:Ableton Live...
I've heard that Ableton Live is a really good Bass VST....
Professional Shark Jumper.
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:38 am
- Posts: 5377
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 6:28 am
I use Massive for most electronic bass, sometimes Operator.
Trilogy for non-electronic basses (or sampled electronic bass) kicks serious ass. Trillian is probably many times better.