Have you bought M4L?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
michael4u

Re: Have you bought M4L?

Post by michael4u » Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:48 am

nuxnamon wrote:
Tone Deft wrote:had to download twice. :x

installing now, at work. boss is out. :D
i am most curious as to what you will create first!! what's on the blue print? did you break the bad news to the wifey?
I am also really curious about thia. Can you please tell from where we will install and how it will be work.

Acid303

Post by Acid303 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:23 pm

I know max4live is a massive thing but I just wanted some new plugins and I'm sure many others do..Ableton says they've finally implemented the much requested step sequencer - not really since it's gonna cost 250 Euro extra!

crumhorn

Post by crumhorn » Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:48 pm

If you just want more plugins then there are hundreds of Free/Cheap and very good VST and AU plugins available from the WEB.

To justify buying M4L it has to be something that only M4L can do.
"The banjo is the perfect instrument for the antisocial."

(Allow me to plug my guitar scale visualiser thingy - www.fretlearner.com)

synnack

Post by synnack » Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:42 pm

4.33 wrote:
tempus3r wrote:btw, I've also been loving the shit out of the fact that jitter objects work in M4L.

I have several devices built that listen for data on normal audio and midi tracks and send bangs to another device which uses those bangs to play video effects in real time for a loaded video clip.

Completely synced video effects even when the music is changing on the fly. Fun shit.
that is so awesome, will these be featured in the http://www.maxforlive.com library?
Yep. I'll post it once it's done for sure.
MBP | Live 9 Suite | Max for Live | Push | MOTU Ultralite | iPad | Analog Modular Synths | Moog Voyager
aka "Tempus3r" | Music | Blog | Twitter | Soundcloud