Tutorial Videos: Sound Design with Analog - Available Now!

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Nick the Zombie

Re: Tutorial Videos: Sound Design with Analog - Available Now!

Post by Nick the Zombie » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:57 am

Hey guys, thanks for the nice replies. I'm really pleased with the responses here. Enjoy the Lemur, Dave, I'm a bit jealous!

davepermen

Post by davepermen » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:46 am

Nick the Zombie wrote:Hey guys, thanks for the nice replies. I'm really pleased with the responses here. Enjoy the Lemur, Dave, I'm a bit jealous!
haha :) you know that feeling you know you have something great but no clue about it? that moment, where you know, now it's up to you, and.. well.. you have no clue further?

that's where i am at right now :) lemur works, works well. now i have to put it to good use. that's the hard part.

don't you want to create a video collection about how to use the lemur for great sound design? :) get them to offer you one to do the videos :)
http://davepermen.net my tiny webpage, including link to bandcamp.

tommyn

Post by tommyn » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:28 am

ive been meaning to buy the sound design for operator. just been broke lately.
this financial crash really killed my career!

Nick the Zombie

Post by Nick the Zombie » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:26 pm

davepermen wrote:you know that feeling you know you have something great but no clue about it?
I remember the first time I opened up Reason when I was starting out with music production. The only thing I'd seen before that was Rebirth, so it was a major shock to my system. All the virtual cables and knobs made my eyes glaze over, and I realized I had a steep climb ahead of me :lol: