Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
- Posts: 355
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:28 am
- Location: Cleveland, Oh
for me, it had to be the midi drum loops from Smart Loops. i heard about them in a thread here. made my session drums 1000% more useful.
- Posts: 7471
- Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:06 pm
- Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Last edited by djsynchro
on Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 903
- Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:34 pm
- Location: The Universe
Live 8,apc-40,Max For Live,Sonalksis DQ-1&CQ-1
- Posts: 9996
- Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:10 pm
Bleep Blop Ima Robot
- Posts: 1180
- Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 7:31 am
- Location: OC, CA
i guess the apc40 and the macbook pro for me.
::Mac Book Pro 2.4 GHz 4 GB:: ::Ableton Suite 8:: ::NI Massive:: ::NI Maschine:: ::NI FM8:: ::NI Audio 4 DJ:: .::.Akai APC40.::. .::.LaunchPad.::. .::.Nocturn 49.::. .::.Akai MPK25.::. .::.BCR2000.::. ::KRK R5's::
::M30 Reverb:: ::SampleMoog::
- Posts: 1349
- Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:25 pm
- Location: New Jersey, USA
For me it's a tossup between Live 8 and my first set of decent monitors (Genelec 6010A/5040A combination).
- Posts: 531
- Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:32 am
- Location: the country side outside of Toronto
Roland Jupiter 8 in a pawn shop, $1499 canadian. Very good condition
- Posts: 2241
- Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:59 pm
- Location: CHick-A-Go!
There was this hot little Croatian girl off Craig's List....She rocked my world.
"Let you're body feel the sound! Let it cover you up and down!"
- Posts: 17713
- Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:46 pm
- Location: Ableton Forum Administrator
Virus TI2 Polar. Synthesis made sexy.
- Posts: 2505
- Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2003 11:22 am
- Location: UK
Reaktor 5 for 99euros, wanted it for years, it's better than I ever realised.
- Posts: 392
- Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:39 pm
- Location: New Hope, PA
- ADK Pro Audio Core Xtreme Computer Workstation w/UAD-2 Solo
RME Fireface 400
Korg M50 61-key Workstation Keyboard
Lollar Vintage Blackface Pickups for my MIM Stratocaster
Fishman Loudbox 100 Acoustic Amplifier
Can't narrow it down to just one purchase
- Posts: 626
- Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:07 pm
it just goes on and on
If I had to narrow it down...... MBP, simplified the whole music making process for ease of use,
the Duet would be a close second.
- Posts: 2633
- Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:27 pm
- Location: UK
Xils 3 LE. best $20 i ever spent.
- Posts: 2621
- Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:31 pm
- Location: The Lounge
hardware synths : MFB synth II, DSI evolver and Roland alpha juno 2.
total 850 euros, really, really worth the price!!!!!
my sound is warmer, even with the cold shitty crispy live sound engine