Live 8.1.1 is online! (change log included)

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
HeadrickProductions

Re: Live 8.1.1 is online! (change log included)

Post by HeadrickProductions » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:07 pm

dj donnyman wrote:So many changes with live 8. Just a little suggestion Ableton team, When you decide to announce the next version of live, please spend more time ironing out the bugs before official release. The amount of change logs with live 8 is bodering on ridiculous.

Why would they do that? That means that have to pay folks to do that and instead they have folks who will do it for FREE.

I hope that all you guys who are smart enough to help them out with debugging are getting there software for FREE.
In a K induced Haze (the old K kind not the special K kind ), but an Asian spizz can sometimes bring me out! If ya don't get it, ya never will.

Swing like your life depends on it

sparkletone

Post by sparkletone » Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:19 am

Parametex wrote:Ableton,

your (our) method of beta-testing needs to be adjusted. Many users (including myself) who's help you dearly need are not having the willpower and time to install all the endless expiring beta versions. During the "quality"-perioid it would be smart move from your part to now and then roll out a official version (8.1.2 in this case) to get more people back to the testing circle.

Px
The answer to issues with software quality is not to start pushing out releases before they're ready...

freshdrumma

Post by freshdrumma » Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:11 pm

i'm going back to 8.0.9

since i got 8.1.1 my ik multimedia and transient monster are crashing the system, i hope that i saved just one song!

freshdrumma

Post by freshdrumma » Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:40 pm

spl traniesnt desinger free and gsi plugs too...

Rave

Post by Rave » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:11 am

Have to say this works fine on Tiger. I wont however install this on my main system just yet.