anyone have an unwanted set of Reaktor 5 Manuals???

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
idioteque

anyone have an unwanted set of Reaktor 5 Manuals???

Post by idioteque » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:12 pm

If so send me a PM. I'm happy to pay a reasonable price and postage to the UK.

Cheers
iMac 3.06GHz | MacBook 2.4 GHz | MOTU UltraLite Mk3 | MOTU micro lite | Novation Launchpad | Faderfox Micromodul LC2 | KORG microKONTROL | KORG Kaoss Pad 3 | Live Suite 8.1.1

Szuumm

Re: anyone have an unwanted set of Reaktor 5 Manuals???

Post by Szuumm » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:33 pm

http://co.native-instruments.com/index. ... directed=1

Or do you have an, ahem, "unregistered" version :wink:

idioteque

Post by idioteque » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:41 pm

Ahhhh... Good man!!!No I have a registered copy, got in the the Download version a short while ago when the price was cheap. Printed the PDF version of the manual out but 1000 page loose leaf manual is proving a bit cumbersome... and it's a pain in the arse when you drop it!
Cheers for the link my man. E-mails to NI went un-noticed!
iMac 3.06GHz | MacBook 2.4 GHz | MOTU UltraLite Mk3 | MOTU micro lite | Novation Launchpad | Faderfox Micromodul LC2 | KORG microKONTROL | KORG Kaoss Pad 3 | Live Suite 8.1.1

idioteque

Post by idioteque » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:54 am

Ordered the "Manuals" (*2) from the NI website. Got 1 Manual paid for 2! E-mailed NI...got no reply. Phoned NI after getting bored of waiting for an e-mail... spoke to a girl from NI who coughed and spluttered some embarrassing rubbish which was suppossed to be an excuse for why I only got one manual. First she told me that the two manuals had been combined, I challanged this saying I'd printed the 2 manuals off from the PDF included with the download and that there was no way the content was combined in the manual they'd sent and that basically I was missing the core module manual. Then she pretty much wished me a good day and hung up the phone!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lesson learnt: NI = CR*P Customer service....God only knows how difficult their technical support service would be to contend with. And I very nearly bought Traktor Pro a short while back.....TF I didn't!
Stick to Ableton in future!