New Ableton website with Serato

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
DJ Voyetra

New Ableton website with Serato

Post by DJ Voyetra » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:54 pm

New Ableton-Serato site has gone "live". :wink:

http://www.ableton-serato.com/
DJ Voyetra

William

Re: New Ableton website with Serato

Post by William » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:03 pm

good god i can't wait
Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/rimby

i7-3770K 3.5GHz
16GB RAM
256GB SSD, 1TB 7200HD

Windows 8

Live 9

RCUS

Post by RCUS » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:37 am

woot! Just registered for the Getdown event! psyched!

hopefully Aberato will be the missing link, enabling me to transition from just a bedroom dj to a high paid superstar dj.

now, i just need some gigs...... 8)

M. F. Ruckus

Post by M. F. Ruckus » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:14 am

I'm just gonna be pissed if it allows me to use my Serato box as a sound card since I just forked out some cash on a NI Audio 2 DJ.

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:19 am

Giant Launchpad grid on the GETDOWN page. lol. Drool.
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

DJ Voyetra

Post by DJ Voyetra » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:35 pm

Hmm, I wonder if there will be any new controllers to go along with this? Some kind of APC40 meets Numark NS7 maybe? As Numark own Akai (and the NS7 being a product made for Serato), it wouldn't take a miracle for that to happen...
DJ Voyetra

RCUS

Post by RCUS » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:30 pm

DJ Voyetra wrote:Hmm, I wonder if there will be any new controllers to go along with this? Some kind of APC40 meets Numark NS7 maybe? As Numark own Akai (and the NS7 being a product made for Serato), it wouldn't take a miracle for that to happen...
sonofabitch!! I think you nailed it!

You know how the APC has those easily removable rubber sides right? What if they released something like the NS7, only it attaches to your APC by removing the rubber sides? Sounds like an awesome idea to me!

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:35 pm

THAT WEBSITE CRASHED MY COMPUTER!!! WHEN IS ABLETON GOING TO FIX THIS SHIT???
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

outershpongolia

Post by outershpongolia » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:47 pm

Tone Deft wrote:THAT WEBSITE CRASHED MY COMPUTER!!! WHEN IS ABLETON GOING TO FIX THIS SHIT???
When SF breaks off of the US and floats away..

re.mark

Post by re.mark » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:53 pm

RCUS wrote:
DJ Voyetra wrote:...only it attaches to your APC by removing the rubber sides?
Would that not void the warranty of said product?

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:06 pm

outershpongolia wrote:
Tone Deft wrote:THAT WEBSITE CRASHED MY COMPUTER!!! WHEN IS ABLETON GOING TO FIX THIS SHIT???
weak. put some effort into it FFS!!!!

cities don't float, we're already separated from you dumbshits and land doesn't just break off. THE earthquake would flatten the buildings, set fire to the place and the land would maybe drop a few feet giving me beach front property. fuck yeah bring on the big one!! if land did float, trust me, the people of SF would love to break relations from fucking Illinois or Michigan or whichever wasteland shithole you call home. the midwest? LOL you dipshit!! holy fuck what a fucking wasteland. I have NEVER heard anyone from SF or California EVER even consider saying "gee, I need a vacation, I've always wanted to see Michigan." HELL NO!!! you fucks come out here. think about it. some of the worst rednecks on Earth live there, the worst people of the most hated country on the planet. do the rest of us a favor and kill yourself, just take a few other fatties with you. I'd rather be dead than even drive through that flat barren wasteland of self righteous Bible thumping hypocritical McDonalds eating pig fucking buck toothed mouth breathing inbred xenophobic uneducated obese tractor driving unshowered Carry Underwood fanboy filth. enjoying your weather? LOL!! don't worry, once you get out from 3 feet of 40 below zero snow you can trade your snuggy for a mumu in the 100% humidity. why the fuck does anyone live there? wake the fuck up and MOVE!!! holy fuck, don't even talk about California, don't even look West, you're not worthy, just keep looking down at your dickydo you might maybe someday see what your sister's been sucking on all these years.

:D Happy Friday.

AND FIX THAT GODDAMN WEB PAGE!!!
In my life
Why do I smile
-Moz

outershpongolia

Post by outershpongolia » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:29 pm

Tone Deft wrote:
outershpongolia wrote:
weak. put some effort into it FFS!!!!

cities don't float, we're already separated from you dumbshits and land doesn't just break off. THE earthquake would flatten the buildings, set fire to the place and the land would maybe drop a few feet giving me beach front property. fuck yeah bring on the big one!! if land did float, trust me, the people of SF would love to break relations from fucking Illinois or Michigan or whichever wasteland shithole you call home. the midwest? LOL you dipshit!! holy fuck what a fucking wasteland. I have NEVER heard anyone from SF or California EVER even consider saying "gee, I need a vacation, I've always wanted to see Michigan." HELL NO!!! you fucks come out here. think about it. some of the worst rednecks on Earth live there, the worst people of the most hated country on the planet. do the rest of us a favor and kill yourself, just take a few other fatties with you. I'd rather be dead than even drive through that flat barren wasteland of self righteous Bible thumping hypocritical McDonalds eating pig fucking buck toothed mouth breathing inbred xenophobic uneducated obese tractor driving unshowered Carry Underwood fanboy filth. enjoying your weather? LOL!! don't worry, once you get out from 3 feet of 40 below zero snow you can trade your snuggy for a mumu in the 100% humidity. why the fuck does anyone live there? wake the fuck up and MOVE!!! holy fuck, don't even talk about California, don't even look West, you're not worthy, just keep looking down at your dickydo you might maybe someday see what your sister's been sucking on all these years.

:D Happy Friday.

AND FIX THAT GODDAMN WEB PAGE!!!

Jesus Christ you're an angry person.

It was a joke, typed into my computer, sent through the interweb.

Relax buddy, reeeelaaaxxx..

You did good though. A+ on that write up. Next time use proper capitalization and punctuation..

WOW dude seriously I'm LOLing over here cause I figured I'd get a "whatever, you're music sucks" or "go watch the Bears lose another game" but holy shit a whole write up, bravo..

18000+ and that was the best by far.

outershpongolia

Post by outershpongolia » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:40 pm

Sorry bro, I must have mixed up SF with LA. My bad, honest mistake.

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:45 pm

:lol: just ranting. I could probably rant just as much the other way.

I'm amazed at the serious lack of speculation for the Serato collab. it seems users have lost some steam of late. could we FINALLY scratch clips?

someone please youtube that basketball game. the glare from the pasty skinned German software programmers' legs would be tough to film. my money is on Serato, any takers?
In my life
Why do I smile
-Moz

Illum

Post by Illum » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:47 am

I think Ableton NYC is playing so don't count them out yet. I bet Dennis and Huston got ups.

I heard it's not going to disappoint.