Live 8.x.x. sucks ! Never had so many crashes !

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
rocker101

Live 8.x.x. sucks ! Never had so many crashes !

Post by rocker101 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:28 pm

I am going crazy. With every update i hoped all the crashs could be fixed. But nothing !
I have every day minimum 2-3 crashs "A serious program error"...bla bla...
Have spoken with the support,,,no results. I seriously think about, downgrading to live 7.x.x. - there everything went well, i had NEVER any crashs...

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Emissary

Re: Live 8.x.x. sucks ! Never had so many crashes !

Post by Emissary » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:36 pm

Its weird, i dont actually have ANY crashes whilst running live EXCEPT one. A crash when i change sets that requires a total reboot of the system. I'd give anything to get rid of this one bug and instead have all the ones everyone else talks about , at least you dont have to reboot your whole system every 20 minutes

fisto

Post by fisto » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:42 pm

i also had that crashs when switching live-sets. one workaround is to make a "new live-set" first and then open the other project you want to work on. This way your live won't crash and no rebooting. For me it worked.
Cheers

fisto

Post by fisto » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:45 pm

rocker101 wrote:I am going crazy. With every update i hoped all the crashs could be fixed. But nothing !
I have every day minimum 2-3 crashs "A serious program error"...bla bla...
Have spoken with the support,,,no results. I seriously think about, downgrading to live 7.x.x. - there everything went well, i had NEVER any crashs...

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
try this: 1.disable and then 2.enable your network-card. Also deinstall and reinstall quicktime. This might help.