Apple's iPad - Lemur killer?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Z3NO

Re: Apple's iPad - Lemur killer?

Post by Z3NO » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:00 pm

dum wrote:checked nothing,
that daft punk pic is very well known.

not to mention it was posted here before on more than one occasion.

but ya, I can see why a guy like you would think basic memory skills are a superhuman feat.
Bah!
All you could have said was "yes, I remember that picture..." instead you're here trying to play smart and gain who-knows-what kind of recognition with your weak comebacks, hurling insults at anyone pulling your leg with a bit of harmless humour.
I don't know what war you are fighting, but if it means you can win it, I'll be glad to step down as loser...
Laters.

dum

Post by dum » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:30 am

Z3NO wrote: Bah!
All you could have said was "yes, I remember that picture..." instead you're here trying to play smart and gain who-knows-what kind of recognition with your weak comebacks, hurling insults at anyone pulling your leg with a bit of harmless humour.
I don't know what war you are fighting, but if it means you can win it, I'll be glad to step down as loser...
Laters.
Firstly, I wasn't trying to play smart. On the contrary, 8 0 was trying to play smart by posting the pic in response to my comments on the lemur and I simply illustrated it was more painfully obvious than it was smart. And hey - I was right.

Secondly, that was almost three months ago. How kool are you quoting me out of context three months after the fact in order to 'pull my leg' ... I'm always up for a bit of harmless humour, you seem to be able to dish it but not really up for taking it ?

And finally, you're not even interested in the topic at hand. How cute.

See ya later chump!
Pasha wrote:Thanks dum for being so precise.

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Mon May 03, 2010 5:19 pm

Nice new update to the site with vids......

http://www.midipad.de/Website/midipad.html

Yet another nail in the Lemur coffin? lol.
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

LiquidSoul

Post by LiquidSoul » Mon May 17, 2010 4:55 pm

LoopStationZebra wrote:Nice new update to the site with vids......

http://www.midipad.de/Website/midipad.html

Yet another nail in the Lemur coffin? lol.
pwned ))) these apps will finally kill lemur )

dum

Post by dum » Mon May 17, 2010 5:15 pm

Yes, finally. The tyranny of jazzmutant will be etched in our memories as... "the dark time"
Pasha wrote:Thanks dum for being so precise.

HeadrickProductions

Post by HeadrickProductions » Mon May 17, 2010 5:45 pm

you go to admit that this looks pretty solid. I'm not jumping on the ipad train until at least the next version and I see what the hp slate will look like but all this looks promising for the future.

I can't believe lemur has not come out with something new yet, I'm sure they've got something really crazy planned for the future
In a K induced Haze (the old K kind not the special K kind ), but an Asian spizz can sometimes bring me out! If ya don't get it, ya never will.

Swing like your life depends on it

delicioso

Post by delicioso » Mon May 17, 2010 6:28 pm

Credit is definitely due to the Lemur team, and to Apple for bringing it to the masses. Enjoy your Android, iPhone, Lemur, iPad – but just remember they are different platforms. The iPad isn't a threat to anything except the success of inferior products.

humnumb

Post by humnumb » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:56 pm

I guess it only took less than 10 months since the iPad was released. :lol:
delicioso wrote:The iPad isn't a threat to anything except the success of inferior products.
Indeed.