DrumSpillage from AudioSpillage

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Motion

DrumSpillage from AudioSpillage

Post by Motion » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:59 am

AudioSpillage have just announced Drumspillage release date (15th March 10), price (nice pre order discount) and specs.

Just a mention that this is shaping up to be a fabulous Drum Synth/Electronic Percussion and Noise Maker imho if Mini is anything to go by, its Mac AU only at the moment but Win version for consideration if enough demand, there is as mentioned a free taster in MiniSpillage available.

After using mini for a few weeks I have to say, I'm looking forward to getting my hands on the full monty and trying out the other algos...if mini is anything to go by in the sounds department this is going to be such a fine instrument....the synthesis is just so twistable and it cuts really well in a mix....love the definition and range these synthesis algos deliver too.

http://www.audiospillage.com/

Silence

Re: DrumSpillage from AudioSpillage

Post by Silence » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:47 pm

i tried the mini version. damn... i made a kick that was phat... just what i needed :)

Seriously, this forum is the shit, i´ve bought so much that has been recommended on this forum and well...i´ve been super happy every time!

wuhu...
MBP - Ultralite MK3 - Genelec 8020 & 8030 - BCR2000 - padKONTROL - NordRack 2

Bleep Blop Ima Robot

Post by Bleep Blop Ima Robot » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:49 pm

ooo looks pretty
::Mac Book Pro 2.4 GHz 4 GB:: ::Ableton Suite 8:: ::NI Massive:: ::NI Maschine:: ::NI FM8:: ::NI Audio 4 DJ:: .::.Akai APC40.::. .::.LaunchPad.::. .::.Nocturn 49.::. .::.Akai MPK25.::. .::.BCR2000.::. ::KRK R5's::
::M30 Reverb:: ::SampleMoog::

Motion

Post by Motion » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:38 pm

Just a bump to say DrumSpillage has been released (a bit late but out) and heads up to mention for anyone who was thinking about DrumSpillage and or missed out on the pre-order, the retail price is finalised at £99 but an extended intro offer for the next 10 orders can be had for 25% off, I have been using this since mini and since having my hands on DS it's a cracking box of sonics for drum synth/percussion and noise cooking.

In fact I think it would be great imho to see Ableton buy a license for this..hint!, hint! and integrate it into Live 9 as I think it lends itself very well to Lives ways of working and would fill a nice gap for a comprehensive full synthesis Drum Machine.

http://www.audiospillage.com

BTW I dont have nothing to do with AS just a happy customer.