[SOLD] Jazzmutant Lemur for SALE!!

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Phantobass

[SOLD] Jazzmutant Lemur for SALE!!

Post by Phantobass » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:48 am

Sold!
Last edited by Phantobass on Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

HeadrickProductions

Re: Jazzmutant Lemur for SALE!!

Post by HeadrickProductions » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:59 pm

Phantobass wrote:I'm selling my Lemur!! 1350Euro shipping included anywhere

3 month old, still under warranty and very little use, this is the last generation Lemur with new enhanced touchscreen, very bright, very responsive and no bubbles.

This is sold as new, no scratch or dents of any kind, always had a microfibre cloth on the screen when not used.

Comes with everything, accessories, manual, etc. I'll had the original invoice for the warranty.

So basically you get a brand new Lemur for 650Euro less than the retail price.

Located in Melbourne Australia, pick up welcome, will ship anywhere. the price includes the shipping!

Pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/analog-gol ... 727881179/
Serial: 1427011422

I'm over in the states. I know you will not bite but I'll offer $750 US. It is goin be hard to get rid of it with the ipad and other touchscreen desktop being so cheap.

Best of luck

have sl1 and axiom 49 to trade
In a K induced Haze (the old K kind not the special K kind ), but an Asian spizz can sometimes bring me out! If ya don't get it, ya never will.

Swing like your life depends on it

Z3NO

Post by Z3NO » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:00 pm

HeadrickProductions wrote:
Phantobass wrote:I'm selling my Lemur!! 1350Euro shipping included anywhere

3 month old, still under warranty and very little use, this is the last generation Lemur with new enhanced touchscreen, very bright, very responsive and no bubbles.

This is sold as new, no scratch or dents of any kind, always had a microfibre cloth on the screen when not used.

Comes with everything, accessories, manual, etc. I'll had the original invoice for the warranty.

So basically you get a brand new Lemur for 650Euro less than the retail price.

Located in Melbourne Australia, pick up welcome, will ship anywhere. the price includes the shipping!

Pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/analog-gol ... 727881179/
Serial: 1427011422

I'm over in the states. I know you will not bite but I'll offer $750 US. It is goin be hard to get rid of it with the ipad and other touchscreen desktop being so cheap.

Best of luck

have sl1 and axiom 49 to trade
Man that kinda cheek would earn you a punch in the ears in my world! He's asking for 1350 including shipping (which is a GREAT price btw) and you make an offer of the equivalent of 550 on the basis of the iPad??! The iPad is a joke compared to the Lemur! It's a bit like saying "Ooh you might wanna sell your BMW now that Datsun have brought out a new tin on wheels!"

It's your gear I'd get rid of in a rush while they still can be used as door-stops! I'll give you 3 bucks and a half eaten apple for just the black keys on your Axiom ;-)

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:08 pm

Pfft. Considering the state of the economy in Australia there's prolly 2 other chaps who can afford the Lemur and they've already got one. So, not a bad offer after all really. :P
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

HeadrickProductions

Post by HeadrickProductions » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:10 pm

LoopStationZebra wrote:Pfft. Considering the state of the economy in Australia there's prolly 2 other chaps who can afford the Lemur and they've already got one. So, not a bad offer after all really. :P

At least it's an offer. Love you country been there twice to do some climbin and surfin. I am not tryin to insult, just makin sure you realize the new technology. I thought the same thing about the ipad until I saw the programs that are available for it that are very similar to the lemur. I'll post the links for ya and let ya check them out.
In a K induced Haze (the old K kind not the special K kind ), but an Asian spizz can sometimes bring me out! If ya don't get it, ya never will.

Swing like your life depends on it

humnumb

Post by humnumb » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:34 pm

Z3NO wrote:The iPad is a joke compared to the Lemur!
Because Lemur costs considerably more? :roll:
The iPad is already doing most of what the Lemur Mu does through the free LiveOSC version for TouchOSC which is $5. And it's certainly capable of doing everything the Lemur can. And the iPad has a far superior touchscreen with a much higher resolution (1024x768 versus the Lemur's 800x600). I'd say he's lucky to get that offer.

john gordon

Post by john gordon » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:30 am

had the lemur.liking the ipad way more...jazz mutant is done,so happy i unloaded the lemur to the sucker when i did...

sweetjesus

Post by sweetjesus » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:59 am

The Lemur sells for 1450 euros online and costs another 40 euros to ship it to Australia...

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:26 am

lol. Lemur is in the death throes. Kinda like this wounded seal.

Bagle

Post by Bagle » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:35 am

i totalyy agree with both arguements for and against the ipad destroying the lemur..

but id still rather spend 4times the ammount on the lemur then an ipad for lemur purposes anyday..
id rather have a product designed and built for the purposes in which i intend to use it then one modified for it..

good luck selling, would love to have the cash right now to take it off your hands
Anything at my disposal..
http://soundcloud.com/jagle

logic_user99

Post by logic_user99 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:55 am

I love this thread derailment.
Macbook | Live 7.0.18 |

hoffman2k

Post by hoffman2k » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:01 am

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:01 pm

lol. Not to fear. When the Lemur goes out of production within the year, Stantum will still be making multitouch screens for shitty little European mobile phone companies that no one's heard of.... :P

Kidding. Sort of.

gomi

Post by gomi » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:29 pm

humnumb wrote:
Z3NO wrote: The iPad is already doing most of what the Lemur Mu does through the free LiveOSC version for TouchOSC which is $5. And it's certainly capable of doing everything the Lemur can. And the iPad has a far superior touchscreen with a much higher resolution (1024x768 versus the Lemur's 800x600). I'd say he's lucky to get that offer.
touchosc is merely a click and go midi controller that requires you to purchase osculator to work with most apps.

lemur supports it's own scripting language.

so until an ipad app does that then the lemur is fine.

Maco

Post by Maco » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:38 pm

Phantobass is selling his lemur to buy 3 ipads :lol: