Hi! Live ROCKS!

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Freedom Patrol

Hi! Live ROCKS!

Post by Freedom Patrol » Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:12 pm

Howdy partners.

I just got my copy of live four in the mail yesterday and I must say it is KICK ASS!

Oh and this is my first post. HI :)

ethios4

Post by ethios4 » Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:15 pm

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you on the forum! Yes, Live4 kicks arse! Be prepared to reconfigure your life around the joy that is Live, warn any codependant boy/girlfriends about your impending withdrawal into the world of beat-mashing, MIDI-routing, vst madness, and don't be surprised when you start having dreams about time-stretching and Warp-marker adjusting!
Oh, and may i suggest looking through the vast archive of posts for numerous tips, tricks, and advice on common problems? Also, don't be afraid to post any sweet tricks you find! ;)

David

Re: Hi! Live ROCKS!

Post by David » Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:34 pm

Freedom Patrol wrote:Howdy partners.

I just got my copy of live four in the mail yesterday and I must say it is KICK ASS!

be prepared to spend some time in erm here. Consider this your second home and consider these names you see on here to be your brothers and sisters....but the number of brothers far outnumbers the number of sisters unfortunately.. :wink:

David

Post by David » Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:36 pm

David wrote:

be prepared to spend some time in erm here. Consider this your second home and consider these names you see on here to be your brothers and sisters....but the number of brothers far outnumbers the number of sisters unfortunately.. :wink:
or fortunately as the case may be!

David

Post by David » Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:37 pm

David wrote:
David wrote:

or fortunately as the case may be!
you know what i mean :D

supster

Post by supster » Wed Nov 10, 2004 11:12 pm

The other day I woke up dreaming I was trying to timestetch my cell phone ringer in my head. I was like "nahh its not right, its not syncing up ... gotta warp that .. "

... my phone was ringing. Freaking woke me up. I never did warp mark that ringer right ....

nobbystylus

phone

Post by nobbystylus » Wed Nov 10, 2004 11:24 pm

ah for a second there i thought you were gonna tell me how you'd managed to get live 4 working on your symbian mobile phone ... obviously wishful speed reading on my part..
:lol:
http://www.myspace.com/wardclerk
http://www.myspace.com/bighairufreqs
LIVE 8.21/ Reaktor 5.51/VDMX/Quartz Composer