Ableton Live 4.04 and Stylus RMX Multiple out support?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
majestic

Post by majestic » Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:12 am

ze2be wrote:In the video tutorial they say use the multi channel version, and not the stereo version. How do I select the multi channel version? Only one RMX shows up in the Live browser...
Did you sort this out? I get the same thing with the AU plug; i.e. only one version of RMX shows up in the browser, so how do I select between the multi version and the stereo version? Also, only OUT A is available with the AU plug.

However, with the VST, all 8 outputs (A-H) are available, and multi-out works fine. It uses about 50% more CPU than the AU but it's worth it to be able to use multiple outputs.

ze2be

Post by ze2be » Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:55 pm

majestic wrote:
ze2be wrote:In the video tutorial they say use the multi channel version, and not the stereo version. How do I select the multi channel version? Only one RMX shows up in the Live browser...
Did you sort this out? I get the same thing with the AU plug; i.e. only one version of RMX shows up in the browser, so how do I select between the multi version and the stereo version? Also, only OUT A is available with the AU plug.

However, with the VST, all 8 outputs (A-H) are available, and multi-out works fine. It uses about 50% more CPU than the AU but it's worth it to be able to use multiple outputs.
Well, I dont think the AU suports multiple outputs in Live or vise versa.

The VST want show up in my browser window in Live? Is there a spechial way to deselect the AU and use the VST instead? In other hosts it works fine, but in Live I can only find the AU version.