synth plugins

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
NicotineNick1121

synth plugins

Post by NicotineNick1121 » Mon May 17, 2010 10:01 pm

hey does anyone know where i can download some plugins for mac. like free not trying to pay at all im broke lol the help is greatly appreciated.
Nickotine
The Future to Addiction

Life = Producing
Producing = Life

McQ714

Re: synth plugins

Post by McQ714 » Mon May 17, 2010 10:02 pm

hey if you bought a PC instead of a mac, you'd still have money leftover for other stuff like plugins!!!

i'm sorry... but he left that one wide open!

NicotineNick1121

Post by NicotineNick1121 » Mon May 17, 2010 10:05 pm

macs shit on pcs idk what ur thinking. theyre expensive because they dont fucking blow cock. theyre obviously expensive for a reason almost impossible for a mac to get a virus.
Nickotine
The Future to Addiction

Life = Producing
Producing = Life

McQ714

Post by McQ714 » Mon May 17, 2010 10:30 pm

"almost" only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.

let's see you post your performance test results hot shot!!!

and if you seriously want to get into this... name the reason why a computer with less expensive components and a less expensive operating system costs more than it's PC counterpart!!! gotta be the case, right?!?! or maybe the box it comes in??? what's left? can't be the warranty... there isn't one that's worth shit!!! i hope you don't smoke near your mac, nicotinedick, they WON'T cover it WHEN it breaks on you. so if it's not the components and it isn't the OS, it must be the name. you're paying for the name and that glowing Apple!!!

listen dude, i've said it everytime this has come up in this damn forum. i'm even getting a little sick of it.

so i'll just go back to being on topic. search KVRAudio.com, they'll have what you were looking for. there's plenty of free synth plugins out there.

Zeddy

Post by Zeddy » Mon May 17, 2010 11:01 pm

McQ714 wrote:"almost" only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.

let's see you post your performance test results hot shot!!!

and if you seriously want to get into this... name the reason why a computer with less expensive components and a less expensive operating system costs more than it's PC counterpart!!! gotta be the case, right?!?! or maybe the box it comes in??? what's left? can't be the warranty... there isn't one that's worth shit!!! i hope you don't smoke near your mac, nicotinedick, they WON'T cover it WHEN it breaks on you. so if it's not the components and it isn't the OS, it must be the name. you're paying for the name and that glowing Apple!!!

listen dude, i've said it everytime this has come up in this damn forum. i'm even getting a little sick of it.

so i'll just go back to being on topic. search KVRAudio.com, they'll have what you were looking for. there's plenty of free synth plugins out there.
Dude... calm down. We're talking about computers here... If you don't like Macs, then don't use them. You don't need to be completely militant about it and turn this thread into a PC vs Mac debate. Don't you have anything better to do?

McQ714

Post by McQ714 » Mon May 17, 2010 11:08 pm

already done working for the day.. so.. no
i have nothing better to do!

and you're telling me to calm down? i'm not the guy that said,
macs shit on pcs idk what ur thinking. theyre expensive because they dont fucking blow cock. theyre obviously expensive for a reason almost impossible for a mac to get a virus.
i answered his original question, which oddly enough, he could've answered himself. at least i didn't give him the LMGTFY link.

Angstrom

Post by Angstrom » Tue May 18, 2010 1:13 am

popcorn, get your popcorn here.
lovely tasty popcorn for the trolling
geeet your popcorn

bassistheplace

Post by bassistheplace » Tue May 18, 2010 3:15 am

the Togu audio line plugins are great/free, but I have a little phatty so none of that is necessary really :D.

here's teh url:
http://kunz.corrupt.ch/?Products

[they really work if you know your eqs, compressors, n stuff.]

if you're willing to buy some then check out the fxpansion dcam synth squad pack (andy simper is the main guy who writes the code for these; supposedly he looks at analog circuits and models them to the best of his ability [virtual analog modeling], check out fx's free plugin 'Orca' which was coded by andrew to get a real demo.) Also look at NI's komplete 6, some great stuff in there.... like the FM 8 synth.

cheers

cacti

Post by cacti » Tue May 18, 2010 3:20 am

mac is better for workflow and stability. thats it.

Zeddy

Post by Zeddy » Tue May 18, 2010 5:40 am

McQ714 wrote:already done working for the day.. so.. no
i have nothing better to do!

and you're telling me to calm down? i'm not the guy that said,
i answered his original question, which oddly enough, he could've answered himself. at least i didn't give him the LMGTFY link.
True enough. I guess the fighting words started with him.

squelcht

Post by squelcht » Tue May 18, 2010 5:48 am

20 bucks says Adobe is thrown into the thread by page 3.

simonlb

Post by simonlb » Tue May 18, 2010 2:32 pm

cacti wrote:mac is better for workflow
What a nonsensical statement... although the first reply to the thread was completely unnecessary too!

Back to the original question, you could try Synth1. The interface doesn't appeal to me much but I've heard good things about it.

Salty P

Post by Salty P » Tue May 18, 2010 2:36 pm

3dot...

Post by 3dot... » Tue May 18, 2010 2:37 pm

oh nos...here we go.. hang on to something...

Tweaking Knobs

Post by Tweaking Knobs » Tue May 18, 2010 2:56 pm

NicotineNick1121 wrote:hey does anyone know where i can download some plugins for mac. like free not trying to pay at all im broke lol the help is greatly appreciated.

http://www.kvraudio.com/get.php