names for projekts,bands,dj´s ..what is wrong with an own o

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
3phase

Re: names for projekts,bands,dj´s ..what is wrong with an own o

Post by 3phase » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:40 pm

McQ714 wrote:a for every comment you spew onto this forum, none of them mean a god damn thing because the rest of us are the "balanced" load.
the rest of us? balanced load? the guys that are too lame to do own sounds and music and therfore think that it is certainly not necessary to go just for that for an own name?

you call it balanced load i call it lamos...

you guys really should stay away from musicproduction.. its a pest that every lamo boy is releasing stuff theese days...
thats some kind of enviromental polution.
safe the planet.. get a job..
one thats fits and dont requires too much own thinking and creativity of cause.
mac book 2,16 ghz 4(3)gb ram, Os 10.62, fireface 400,

McQ714

Post by McQ714 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:57 pm

*therefore, music production, these, that's, environmental pollution, save, that, doesn't require, of course...

:roll: :roll: :roll:

oh and about "lamo"... yeah, that's not a word! but that does tell us who the teenage girl is in this conversation!

3phase

Post by 3phase » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:06 pm

McQ714 wrote:*therefore, music production, these, that's, environmental pollution, save, that, doesn't require, of course...

:roll: :roll: :roll:

oh and about "lamo"... yeah, that's not a word! but that does tell us who the teenage girl is in this conversation!

no... thats out of question you.. :lol:

Poster

Post by Poster » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:19 pm

McQ714

Post by McQ714 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:48 pm

too late... i'm done for the day. leaving the office now.

SimonPHC

Post by SimonPHC » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:23 am

Als hij dat echt is, dan kan ie inderdaad maar beter leren spellen.
Als hij dat niet is, dan kan ie inderdaad maar beter een rechtzaak op poten zetten.

3phase

Post by 3phase » Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:20 am

McQ714 wrote:too late... i'm done for the day. leaving the office now.
ohh.. your music production office...

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:22 am

so much for his originality. :lol:

3phails.
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

3phase

Post by 3phase » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:06 am

Tone Deft wrote:
so much for his originality. :lol:

3phail.

except that i have the name since 19 years now... and was the first 3 phase on the internet.. at least in IRC times ther was no other.. and later aswel..
at one point it turned into a fashion on internet forums.. i was surprised.. at least i was the first on the erlier services as yahoo and icq.. whatever. 3 phase is a technical term.. but i even made it to be on the front page when you google it... thats quite something for technical terms that the first entry you get is about me..

and ..if you want a name as musican you should check discogs. and not just google..

its pretty hard that people that have no clue about techno jumping as late bloomers on the train, dont even can google or have the intention to have an unique name for theire work.. thats lame allready..

however..when people want to be international and have the possebilty to release all around the world and play there live, and not only stay in theire hometown, they need an unique name..
otherwise theire product gets taken from the market or gigs have to get canceled just for trademark infrigments..
lots of costs for nothing.. cant have a hit without getting sewed badly.. you cant seriously do that..
its unprofessional, stupid, selfdestructiv, and most of all a very lame attitudee

you never can have a sucessfull carrier on a taken name...

its damaged before you even have started.

so.. please google and use discogs before you decide for names.. thats good advice..

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:50 am

you're awesome, a true god among men. I'm flattered to exchange posts with you.
In my life
Why do I smile
-Moz

3phase

Post by 3phase » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:12 am

Tone Deft wrote:you're awesome, a true god among men. I'm flattered to exchange posts with you.
mr 20000 post has spoken... sorry that i cant give the compliment back.. i rather got the image that you only write bullshit all the time.. 20000 times bullshit !!!

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:56 am

3phase wrote:
Tone Deft wrote:you're awesome, a true god among men. I'm flattered to exchange posts with you.
mr 20000 post has spoken... sorry that i cant give the compliment back.. i rather got the image that you only write bullshit all the time.. 20000 times bullshit !!!
I'm flattered that you took the time to write a nearly perfect response in English.

you can do it, stop fucking around.
In my life
Why do I smile
-Moz

Leon Tricker

Post by Leon Tricker » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:19 am

Tone Deft wrote:
3phase wrote:
I'm flattered that you took the time to write a nearly perfect response in English.

you can do it, stop fucking around.
Thing is, if you check 3phase's older posts you can see he used to write in perfect English. The fact he isn't now leads me to conclude he is either just being an idiot for the sake of it, or his mind has been damaged in some way by listening to the godawful, cliche filled music he 'produces.' I don't usually get into having a go at people's music because it is futile and petty, but I make an exception for this fool.
3phase wrote:except that i have the name since 19 years now... and was the first 3 phase on the internet.. at least in IRC times ther was no other.. and later aswel..at one point it turned into a fashion on internet forums..
You are so delusional and desperate for attention. You remind me of a kid I used to know (when I was 8 years old) who used to pretend his trainers were developed by NASA and made him run and jump faster/higher than anyone else.

Could I suggest you spend less time worrying about the packaging and more time working on the product? I don't think I've ever bought an album or gone to see an artist live because their name was unique. That you place so much importance on 'names for projekts (sic)' says so much about you and your values.

dum

Post by dum » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:32 am

Tone Deft wrote:dum in 3...

Hidy Ho!

Cute, ya.... predictability.
which is more predictable though ?
The same ole ''3phase sucks at english'' comments from the same ole queens, or my stock response ?

The irony of course being most of those linguistic critics are in all likeliness monolingual. So what other languages do you speak Tone ? Besides bullshitese.
Pasha wrote:Thanks dum for being so precise.