Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:00 pm
- Location: NY
What is the one piece of gear that broadens your capabilities the most? In other words, the one thing that allows you to do more with your music and/or sound design than if you were to just use a keyboard and mouse.
- Posts: 1198
- Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:49 pm
- Location: Moscow
- Posts: 7853
- Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:41 pm
- Location: A Big Toilet Called Berlin
- Posts: 218
- Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:20 pm
- Location: Glasgow - Scotland
Apart from ableton it has to be the DSI mopho (at this point in time). Im doing a lot of work just now and every lead/bass is coming out this guy
Music Makes You Lose KoNtRoL!
- Posts: 193
- Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:22 pm
- Location: Rotterdam
- Posts: 1089
- Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:03 am
- Location: Norway
- Posts: 5788
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:05 pm
- Location: Melbourne Australia
- Posts: 701
- Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:54 pm
- Location: Berlin - Kreuzberg 61
@ timothy...very good selection...!
- Posts: 8804
- Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:21 am
- Location: Amsterdam
- Posts: 1075
- Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:20 pm
- Location: suburban nightmare
I have to pick just one?
too hard, I love all my gear equally.
- Posts: 656
- Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:03 pm
- Posts: 362
- Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:07 am
- Location: Southern New Jersey
2. Nord G2
- Posts: 340
- Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 3:48 am
You win the thread.
Beethoven didn't even need those pieces of kit, though.
- Posts: 171
- Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:33 pm
- Location: Cop'n'Hagen