Selling lite licenses

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
ezelkow1

Selling lite licenses

Post by ezelkow1 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:36 am

I just wanted to make sure I could actually do this. I have 2 live akai edition licenses on my account from hardware. I recently purchased a launchpad+upgrade to live 8 license from someone. So now I have these 2 useless licenses. I wanted to see if I would be able to sell them separately, or does ableton require you to sell all the licenses from your account when you sell?

Sorry if this is the wrong section, new around here

3phase

Re: Selling lite licenses

Post by 3phase » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:49 am

ezelkow1 wrote:I just wanted to make sure I could actually do this. I have 2 live akai edition licenses on my account from hardware. I recently purchased a launchpad+upgrade to live 8 license from someone. So now I have these 2 useless licenses. I wanted to see if I would be able to sell them separately, or does ableton require you to sell all the licenses from your account when you sell?

Sorry if this is the wrong section, new around here

do these licences have a value? isnt live lite just a free demo version?
mac book 2,16 ghz 4(3)gb ram, Os 10.62, fireface 400,

ezelkow1

Post by ezelkow1 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:51 am

Well you can save and export, unlike the demos. So its usable for dj'ing, editing, and doing some basic stuff. They should also get a nice discount off of a full upgrade

3phase

Post by 3phase » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:02 am

ezelkow1 wrote:Well you can save and export, unlike the demos. So its usable for dj'ing, editing, and doing some basic stuff. They should also get a nice discount off of a full upgrade
ok. i think i ve at least one or two aswell... nice pln..to become a live dealer.. selling it to tourists on te street corners
mac book 2,16 ghz 4(3)gb ram, Os 10.62, fireface 400,