Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:40 pm
i have dance music manual, but upon reading it i'd like more ableton-specific reading first. any recommendations? thanks!
- Posts: 1851
- Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:12 pm
- Location: Orange County, CA
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:31 am
- Location: Canada
There are lots of tutorials on youtube that give good insight, and even some of Ableton's videos. Start with that and branch off on your own from there.
- Posts: 248
- Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:42 pm
- Location: Mexico
Neon Breath wrote:Internet
Google is your friend!
| MacBook Pro 13" OS X 10.7.1 C2D@2.26 4GB.RAM 500GB.HDD@5400RPM | | Reason 6.5 | Logic Studio 9.1.7 | Cubase Artist 6.5.2 | Traktor Pro 2 | Nexus2 |
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:46 pm
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
I would stick to the internet free stuff. If you do a search on Amazon there are a few books that focus on Live but I would make sure they don't just tell you what the manual tells you!
- Posts: 306
- Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:43 am
- Location: Latitude: 52° 4' 60 N, Longitude: 4° 17' 60 E
McQ714 wrote:the Live manual?
"everything you read on the internet is true!"