The best DJ software, in your opinion?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
beats me

Re: The best DJ software, in your opinion?

Post by beats me » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:49 pm

Khazul wrote:
Tarekith wrote:In a lot of dj booths, there's not enough room front to back to open it all the way, and then it blocks the effects knobs.
Or worse you probably cant open the damn ting a all due to CD deck and laptop shelves in the way.
:x

Don't worry brothers. Soon enough venues will realize DJs and such want to bring their own gear of which there are many options and configurations and all they need to provide us with is a flat surface to lay it out on. This sort of thing is going to be more and more common.

I was one of the early adopters of CDJs and spun at this warehouse party where the standard 2 vinyl decks and a mixer were front and center. I ended up rocking the house on a side table facing the wall. Big ups!

But since it was mentioned about the effects knobs, any complaints about not being able to access them when it is fully extended?

IP

Re: The best DJ software, in your opinion?

Post by IP » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:39 am

fx23 wrote:It's exactly the same model i bought for my korg zero 8

off/
fx23 are you happy with your 08? thinking to get one but after reading some bad reviews here on forums i get scared (mostly about the stability part) :/

how long do you have it? is everything going great? (question bombing, sorry :))