Microtonic ad drumracks ?

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
ze2be
Posts: 3454
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2004 2:17 am
Location: Mos Eisley

Re: Microtonic ad drumracks ?

Post by ze2be » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:36 am

Tweaking Knobs wrote:oooops sorry i meant individual clips...


is this posible ?
Yes: individual clips in individual tracks. :)
? ? ? ? ?

Tweaking Knobs
Posts: 1162
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:36 pm
Location: Berlin
Contact:

Re: Microtonic ad drumracks ?

Post by Tweaking Knobs » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:27 am

ze2be wrote:
Tweaking Knobs wrote:oooops sorry i meant individual clips...


is this posible ?
Yes: individual clips in individual tracks. :)


awesome gotta try that out ! ;-)

thanx!

bassik
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:52 am

Re: Microtonic ad drumracks ?

Post by bassik » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:27 am

to ze2be.

Is it possible for you to send your drum rack again please?

I would really like to try it as I have the same needs as Tweaking knobs.

thank you very much

ze2be
Posts: 3454
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2004 2:17 am
Location: Mos Eisley

Re: Microtonic ad drumracks ?

Post by ze2be » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:18 pm

bassik wrote:to ze2be.

Is it possible for you to send your drum rack again please?

I would really like to try it as I have the same needs as Tweaking knobs.

thank you very much
Just do what I said here in the posts. Its easy! :)
? ? ? ? ?

bassik
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:52 am

Re: Microtonic ad drumracks ?

Post by bassik » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:05 pm

eh

thanks for the reply.

Sorry I haven't read all the previous posts.
Actually your technique is my current set-up (since I own microtonic).
thanks for sharing anyway

Cheers

dredd i knight
Posts: 325
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:33 pm

Re: Microtonic ad drumracks ?

Post by dredd i knight » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:54 pm

malström wrote:Hey Klinikal! Magnus here. Awesome little drum rack. I made a quick demo video of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=808ZKTk3r-o

Thanks!
you can dl it from here...

Damon_Chambers
Posts: 265
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 10:13 pm

Re: Microtonic ad drumracks ?

Post by Damon_Chambers » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:41 am

malström wrote:Hey Klinikal! Magnus here. Awesome little drum rack. I made a quick demo video of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=808ZKTk3r-o

Thanks!
question for you...

ive downloaded and starting using the rack and i gotta say its quite nice. HOWEVER, it seems like everything is being choked. its not in the vst plugin, its somewhere in your rack (i think?) and i cant quite figure out where. :oops:

Klinikal
Posts: 210
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:38 pm
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Microtonic ad drumracks ?

Post by Klinikal » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:22 am

Damon_Chambers wrote: question for you...

ive downloaded and starting using the rack and i gotta say its quite nice. HOWEVER, it seems like everything is being choked. its not in the vst plugin, its somewhere in your rack (i think?) and i cant quite figure out where. :oops:

If You mean that sounds are cut off by the note lenght - this is how I use MicroTonic.
You could change that in the plugin with one click and save the rack.
There are no choke groups in this drum rack.

Damon_Chambers
Posts: 265
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 10:13 pm

Re: Microtonic ad drumracks ?

Post by Damon_Chambers » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:43 pm

Klinikal wrote:
Damon_Chambers wrote: question for you...

ive downloaded and starting using the rack and i gotta say its quite nice. HOWEVER, it seems like everything is being choked. its not in the vst plugin, its somewhere in your rack (i think?) and i cant quite figure out where. :oops:

If You mean that sounds are cut off by the note lenght - this is how I use MicroTonic.
You could change that in the plugin with one click and save the rack.
There are no choke groups in this drum rack.
hmm... ok. i cant believe i missed it in the plugin. ill check in a bit. thanks!


*edit*

found it. thank u sir.

Valery_Kondakoff
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:40 am

Re: Microtonic ad drumracks ?

Post by Valery_Kondakoff » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:12 pm

ze2be wrote:Heres one using individual tracks. Personally I prefer this way, because each sound can have its own midi clip. Arm the first drum, and the 8 drums can be played from there at the same time, just like a drum rack. I also created some basic rack macros.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/hr8bw0
Can you, please, reupload the file? I'm really interested to try it. Thank you!
CU
VK

Post Reply