Ableton! Will Live 9 be released before year 2015?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Ableton_David

Re: Ableton! Will Live 9 be released before year 2015?

Post by Ableton_David » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:12 pm

Hi everyone, we are currently working on Live 9. We cannot yet publicly give a release date or list of new features - I assure you, this forum will know as soon as either of those are available. Thanks for your patience! In the mean time, if you'd like to keep up with the latest features in Live 8, you are all welcome to try out the latest beta: http://forum.ableton.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=160371

xzusa8ky

Post by xzusa8ky » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:07 pm

Ableton_David wrote:Hi everyone, we are currently working on Live 9. We cannot yet publicly give a release date or list of new features - I assure you, this forum will know as soon as either of those are available. Thanks for your patience! In the mean time, if you'd like to keep up with the latest features in Live 8, you are all welcome to try out the latest beta: http://forum.ableton.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=160371
Cool! and Thanks! :D
Bitwig/1.0.5 - Ableton/Live 8 - Apple/MacPro-2.8Ghz-8Core-RAID - Samsung/SM-P2770H 27" - Yamaha/HS80M/HS10W - Behringer/BCR/BCF - Allen & Heath/Xone:3D - Sennheiser/HD25-13 - Native Instruments/Komplete9/Traktor Pro

casiblake

Post by casiblake » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:46 pm

Ableton_David wrote:Hi everyone, we are currently working on Live 9.
Um, crikey. Is this the first official word we've had that Live 9 is going to happen at all?
-- Blake Casimir : Melodic Space Techno / Electro / Ambient Galaxies --
Bandcamp Orbital Station / Soundcloud Nebula / Warp Portal Homepage

Taylor Barclay

Post by Taylor Barclay » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:04 am

Ableton_David wrote:Hi everyone, we are currently working on Live 9. We cannot yet publicly give a release date or list of new features - I assure you, this forum will know as soon as either of those are available. Thanks for your patience! In the mean time, if you'd like to keep up with the latest features in Live 8, you are all welcome to try out the latest beta: http://forum.ableton.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=160371
Thanks for the update!

necho

Post by necho » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:49 am

casiblake wrote:
Ableton_David wrote:Hi everyone, we are currently working on Live 9.
Um, crikey. Is this the first official word we've had that Live 9 is going to happen at all?
my thoughts exactly.

working on it? like: scoping out the new features and making a project plan?

rumors are that there may be an announcement soon though.
_________
sigs suck.

crystalmsc

Post by crystalmsc » Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:03 pm

casiblake wrote:Um, crikey. Is this the first official word we've had that Live 9 is going to happen at all?
It's better late than nothing :)
Kaossilatron - Voicillator
Station: Ableton Live 10 Suite, Obscurium, Push 2, Ultranova, MS-20m, Wavedrums

Tweaking Knobs

Post by Tweaking Knobs » Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:21 pm

ciw wrote:It's attitudes like this that encourage the industry to give us feature heavy software that crashes.

no...

flstudio and many others gives features after features... and its rok solid...

remute99

Post by remute99 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:56 pm

It's kinda astonishing that Ableton still, after all this time, haven't got it that all most people want is some basic communication that says yes, we're here, this is what's going on, etc.
Why they've withdrawn so much from the forums is, frankly, baffling.
Mac Pro
Quad-Core Intel Xeon 2 x 2.8 GHz
10 GB RAM
OSX 10.5.6

xzusa8ky

Post by xzusa8ky » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:15 pm

remute99 wrote:It's kinda astonishing that Ableton still, after all this time, haven't got it that all most people want is some basic communication that says yes, we're here, this is what's going on, etc.
Why they've withdrawn so much from the forums is, frankly, baffling.
Five! :D
Bitwig/1.0.5 - Ableton/Live 8 - Apple/MacPro-2.8Ghz-8Core-RAID - Samsung/SM-P2770H 27" - Yamaha/HS80M/HS10W - Behringer/BCR/BCF - Allen & Heath/Xone:3D - Sennheiser/HD25-13 - Native Instruments/Komplete9/Traktor Pro

evilaci

Post by evilaci » Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:43 pm

It is really awkard that there is no rough estimate about what we can expect.
Only therefore i changed to S1 and they will get my anual recording budgets in the future.
In spite of that i like Live of course and i´m proud about their success story because it is a Germany company.

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH..... BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH.... BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH... and BITCH some more....

its all you fukin people do.

bitch if its too soon, bitch if its too late, bitch if they say too much, bitch if they don't say enough... i hope each of you that feels the need to constantly whine on an ongoing basis about what Ableton are doing get your very own completely unique Live 9 bug that no one else gets, doesn't show up in a bug report and drives you fucking mad... that way you can come on to the forum and bitch Live 10 into existence. because now that there is a mention of Live 9 the Live 10 threads will start.

careful what you wish for. bitches.

:idea: use what you have and STFU!
LoopStationZebra wrote:it's like a hipster commie pinko manifesto. Rambling. Angry. Nearly divorced from all reality; yet strangely compelling with a ring of truth.

fisto

Post by fisto » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:02 pm

H20nly wrote:BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH..... BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH.... BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH... and BITCH some more....

its all you fukin people do.

bitch if its too soon, bitch if its too late, bitch if they say too much, bitch if they don't say enough... i hope each of you that feels the need to constantly whine on an ongoing basis about what Ableton are doing get your very own completely unique Live 9 bug that no one else gets, doesn't show up in a bug report and drives you fucking mad... that way you can come on to the forum and bitch Live 10 into existence. because now that there is a mention of Live 9 the Live 10 threads will start.

careful what you wish for. bitches.

:idea: use what you have and STFU!
what shell we do else? it's the internet man!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSDj7bjA ... r_embedded

:D :D :D :D :D

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:43 pm

fisto wrote:what shell we do else? it's the internet man!
H20nly wrote: :idea: use what you have and STFU!
don't you have a 30 page report on Reaper to write anyway?
LoopStationZebra wrote:it's like a hipster commie pinko manifesto. Rambling. Angry. Nearly divorced from all reality; yet strangely compelling with a ring of truth.

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:48 pm

sounds a lot like you on Saturday. :roll:
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:04 pm

^starting shit. :roll:
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz