Ableton! Will Live 9 be released before year 2015?

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
fisto
Posts: 354
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:06 pm

Re: Ableton! Will Live 9 be released before year 2015?

Post by fisto » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:10 pm

H20nly wrote:
fisto wrote:what shell we do else? it's the internet man!
H20nly wrote: :idea: use what you have and STFU!
don't you have a 30 page report on Reaper to write anyway?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
thanks for the reminder. I should now begein with my promotion-work, haha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rutgermuller
Posts: 290
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 11:27 pm

Re: Ableton! Will Live 9 be released before year 2015?

Post by rutgermuller » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:58 pm

Ableton_David wrote:Hi everyone, we are currently working on Live 9. We cannot yet publicly give a release date or list of new features - I assure you, this forum will know as soon as either of those are available. Thanks for your patience! In the mean time, if you'd like to keep up with the latest features in Live 8, you are all welcome to try out the latest beta: http://forum.ableton.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=160371
Thanks for the heads up.

surround sound routing pleeeaaaaase

crystalmsc
Posts: 886
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:47 pm
Contact:

Re: Ableton! Will Live 9 be released before year 2015?

Post by crystalmsc » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:26 pm

Just saw this, seems like Live 9 release is way before 2015 :D
Kaossilatron - Voicillator
Station: Ableton Live 10 Suite, Obscurium, Push 2, Ultranova, MS-20m, Wavedrums

Bizon
Posts: 345
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:51 pm
Location: Calgary

Re: Ableton! Will Live 9 be released before year 2015?

Post by Bizon » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:33 pm

crystalmsc wrote:Just saw this, seems like Live 9 release is way before 2015 :D
Highly doubt this has any validity to it. Release date of 11/15/2012? If Ableton does not release anything by then, I am pretty sure they will be completely broke.

condra
Posts: 2753
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:03 pm
Location: Dublin
Contact:

Re: Ableton! Will Live 9 be released before year 2015?

Post by condra » Fri May 06, 2011 2:41 pm

I don't need anything but I have to admit, I'm dying to see what they come up with.

abl385
Posts: 209
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:04 pm
Location: London

Re: Ableton! Will Live 9 be released before year 2015?

Post by abl385 » Fri May 06, 2011 5:21 pm

Why are you anticipating Live 9 so much? I can make music with the current version as well..

condra
Posts: 2753
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:03 pm
Location: Dublin
Contact:

Re: Ableton! Will Live 9 be released before year 2015?

Post by condra » Fri May 06, 2011 5:27 pm

abl385 wrote:Why are you anticipating Live 9 so much? I can make music with the current version as well..
Some of us just love the software and want to get into bed with it and throw away all of our third party VSTs. Is that such a bad thing? :o

wascal
Posts: 261
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 3:14 am
Location: Bristol, UK
Contact:

Re: Ableton! Will Live 9 be released before year 2015?

Post by wascal » Fri May 06, 2011 6:00 pm

H20nly wrote:BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH..... BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH.... BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH... and BITCH some more....

its all you fukin people do.

bitch if its too soon, bitch if its too late, bitch if they say too much, bitch if they don't say enough... i hope each of you that feels the need to constantly whine on an ongoing basis about what Ableton are doing get your very own completely unique Live 9 bug that no one else gets, doesn't show up in a bug report and drives you fucking mad... that way you can come on to the forum and bitch Live 10 into existence. because now that there is a mention of Live 9 the Live 10 threads will start.

careful what you wish for. bitches.



:idea: use what you have and STFU!
we don't take too kindly to bitchin' about bitchin' round here...

Image
TTKK / NOODLES / iANDALE! / TIGERBEAT6 / HOT & HEAVY etc
http://www.soundcloud.com/wascal

condra
Posts: 2753
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:03 pm
Location: Dublin
Contact:

Re: Ableton! Will Live 9 be released before year 2015?

Post by condra » Fri May 06, 2011 6:07 pm

H20nly wrote: its all you fukin people do.
What do you mean, "you people"?

Image

abl385
Posts: 209
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:04 pm
Location: London

Re: Ableton! Will Live 9 be released before year 2015?

Post by abl385 » Fri May 06, 2011 6:08 pm

condra wrote:
abl385 wrote:Why are you anticipating Live 9 so much? I can make music with the current version as well..
Some of us just love the software and want to get into bed with it and throw away all of our third party VSTs. Is that such a bad thing? :o
Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? :lol:

necho
Posts: 995
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:39 pm
Location: (y)UK

Re: Ableton! Will Live 9 be released before year 2015?

Post by necho » Fri May 06, 2011 6:48 pm

abl385 wrote: Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? :lol:
stuck on a jam slide, no ice-skates and no manatees.
_________
sigs suck.

H20nly
Posts: 15844
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:15 pm
Location: The Wild West

Re: Ableton! Will Live 9 be released before year 2015?

Post by H20nly » Fri May 06, 2011 6:50 pm

wascal wrote:
H20nly wrote:BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH..... BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH.... BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH... and BITCH some more....

its all you fukin people do.

bitch if its too soon, bitch if its too late, bitch if they say too much, bitch if they don't say enough... i hope each of you that feels the need to constantly whine on an ongoing basis about what Ableton are doing get your very own completely unique Live 9 bug that no one else gets, doesn't show up in a bug report and drives you fucking mad... that way you can come on to the forum and bitch Live 10 into existence. because now that there is a mention of Live 9 the Live 10 threads will start.

careful what you wish for. bitches.



:idea: use what you have and STFU!
we don't take too kindly to bitchin' about bitchin' round here...

Image

:mrgreen:

well played!

xzusa8ky
Posts: 1064
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:48 pm
Location: Vienna

Re: Ableton! Will Live 9 be released before year 2015?

Post by xzusa8ky » Fri May 06, 2011 7:24 pm

crystalmsc wrote:Just saw this, seems like Live 9 release is way before 2015 :D
....hmmmm.....and Reason 6 is also shown on the site? I guess Reason 6 will be released next year so i dont really believe that live 9 will see the light before next year. But it wont make a different i guess, Live 9 will surely be even more filled with bugs than Live 8. 8O
Bitwig/1.0.5 - Ableton/Live 8 - Apple/MacPro-2.8Ghz-8Core-RAID - Samsung/SM-P2770H 27" - Yamaha/HS80M/HS10W - Behringer/BCR/BCF - Allen & Heath/Xone:3D - Sennheiser/HD25-13 - Native Instruments/Komplete9/Traktor Pro

Khazul
Posts: 3185
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:19 pm
Location: Reading, UK

Re: Ableton! Will Live 9 be released before year 2015?

Post by Khazul » Fri May 06, 2011 7:38 pm

ciw wrote:...saying that I'm pretty sure that yes, live 9 will be released before 2015, that's plenty of time to sort out the existing bugs.
Well given the number of bugs fixed between April 2009 and now... not so sure.
Nothing to see here - move along!

xzusa8ky
Posts: 1064
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:48 pm
Location: Vienna

Re: Ableton! Will Live 9 be released before year 2015?

Post by xzusa8ky » Fri May 06, 2011 7:45 pm

Khazul wrote:
ciw wrote:...saying that I'm pretty sure that yes, live 9 will be released before 2015, that's plenty of time to sort out the existing bugs.
Well given the number of bugs fixed between April 2009 and now... not so sure.
You are right! I guess Ableton got financial problems or something in that direction? It is unbelieable that they aint able to release a stabel piece of software though all thoose years. They should contact propellerheads to learn something about stability........ 8O
Bitwig/1.0.5 - Ableton/Live 8 - Apple/MacPro-2.8Ghz-8Core-RAID - Samsung/SM-P2770H 27" - Yamaha/HS80M/HS10W - Behringer/BCR/BCF - Allen & Heath/Xone:3D - Sennheiser/HD25-13 - Native Instruments/Komplete9/Traktor Pro

Post Reply