Ableton! Will Live 9 be released before year 2015?

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
Komodovaran

Re: Ableton! Will Live 9 be released before year 2015?

Post by Komodovaran » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:35 pm

3dot... wrote:they're hard at work on the share functions..
you would actually be able to buy/sell shares and stocks quantized to a beat..
Lmao :lol:

arctic ranger

Post by arctic ranger » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:37 pm

i guess you really do care...
mpb c2d, remote sl, mpc1000, korg legacy, zebra 2, phoscyon, devastator

http://soundcloud.com/enrock/first-edit

JuanSOLO

Post by JuanSOLO » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:41 pm

8O

JuanSOLO

Post by JuanSOLO » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:42 pm

so which "Guy #" is dbfs?

dbfs

Post by dbfs » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:26 pm

Guy 6 - Guy 1, I can't help you with your fade issue... but I can tell you that all the above posters are fucking idiots and you should put them on your ignore list immediately. Keep doing your thing dude...

rpc9943

Post by rpc9943 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:49 pm

:roll:

I just think why use ableton live if it can't handle 200 tracks zoomed in all the way, and hoping that it will suddenly work the way you want it to after live 9 comes out?

All I'm saying is I'm sure there's a better host for that kind of setup. If not, I'm not really sure what else to say about it.

RonC
http://theconsolationproject.bandcamp.com
Influenced by The Cure, Smiths, early Verve, My Bloody Valentine, Radiohead, Red House Painters, Cocteau Twins, The Church.

3dot...

Post by 3dot... » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:06 am

dbfs wrote:Guy 6 - Guy 1, I can't help you with your fade issue... but I can tell you that all the above posters are fucking idiots and you should put them on your ignore list immediately. Keep doing your thing dude...
I'm not gonna ask if you care though ...you've already shown that you do !!
(maybe a bit too much even?)
btw you can read through a post and ignore it at the same time.. it might be a bit more elegant..
although shock-therapy has been known to work wonders...hihi
and I do a agree with you .. (not with the angry bits though)

(any)body should try and learn from other people instead of thinking their way or the highway..
even the newcomers and students I meet.. I learn something from them..eventually they naturally do things differently..
this is why we are networking.. to learn and to be supportive rather than criticize..
(also I've easily hit the 200 track count on scoring sound-fx for films... (and them were very small projects..)
so I don't understand what the big deal is..
live doesn't have "per clip fx" ..but it can be done by automating the chain selector ..but rather cumbersome...and confusing graphically...
some people would rather have it all layed out..
I can see it sounding HUGE to say a "DJ"..which max out at 4 tracks 88% of the times)

the reason some of us are in this forum.. dear critics..
is that Live is a bit outside the "box" ..and allows to think outside the box.. and make your own setup/flow..
it's very open-ended (especially since the API..m4l and all that)
so it's only natural for people to use it in COMPLETELY different ways...

3dot...

Post by 3dot... » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:09 am

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:42 am

JuanSOLO wrote:so which "Guy #" is dbfs?
depends which login he's using.

dbfs

Post by dbfs » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:14 am

Now I'm some alter ego. :roll: Get a grip on your paranoia skippy.

Let me ask you something... I get the feeling you are in close proximity of the Bay Area (I can sorta tell by your "my shit don't stink" attitude.) And If so, can I meet up with you sometime this week so I can kick you in the fuckin balls really hard for just being you? I've been wanting to do it really bad ever since you started posting on these forums. Feel free to PM me about it, we don't have to make a big spectacle.

arctic ranger

Post by arctic ranger » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:23 am

so....do you care?
mpb c2d, remote sl, mpc1000, korg legacy, zebra 2, phoscyon, devastator

http://soundcloud.com/enrock/first-edit

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:56 am

freebies gone.
ImageImage

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:58 pm

dbfs wrote:Now I'm some alter ego. :roll: Get a grip on your paranoia skippy.

Let me ask you something... I get the feeling you are in close proximity of the Bay Area (I can sorta tell by your "my shit don't stink" attitude.) And If so, can I meet up with you sometime this week so I can kick you in the fuckin balls really hard for just being you? I've been wanting to do it really bad ever since you started posting on these forums. Feel free to PM me about it, we don't have to make a big spectacle.
dbfs wrote:I must have seen that thread about 1435567 times on this forum.
you got 60-somethin posts and a chip on your shoulder, but dbfs is your first nick. right.

i'm in New York. at your old apartment. your Bay Area "but my ass smells like roses" attitude must be clouding your judgement.

dbfs

Post by dbfs » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:14 am

H20nly wrote:
you got 60-somethin posts and a chip on your shoulder, but dbfs is your first nick. right.

i'm in New York. at your old apartment. your Bay Area "but my ass smells like roses" attitude must be clouding your judgement.
You make it too easy.... 8)

#1. If you're going to try to be funny, at least... be funny - My old apartment...?? C'mon now... That doesn't even make any fuckin sense. And if it really was my old apartment, why the fuck would it be funny that you live there now? It's an apartment. People don't keep them forever, numbnuts.

#2. You NEVER EVER, EVER... try to come back at someone using a poorly modified version of their own put down on you first. That instantly disqualifies you from being a badass. Sorry, I didn't make the rules up. I just play along with them. :lol:

#3. I would also advise you to start using caps on your first letter of your first word of a new sentence. It really does make you look like a complete utter moron. Just sayin... :wink:

#4. I've explained this to you more then twice already. My username was mdb and it was banned in '08. I've been on here loooooong before you were champ - Here, take a look at this thread (that you posted in) as it might ring some bells for you. -> http://forum.ableton.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=80827 <- So anyway... you've exhausted that tired argument now, so what do you got next?

I would break your miserable post down some more, but I think this should suffice. Plus, I'm sick of typing right now. I mean really.. It does take a lot of energy. But it looks like you don't have a problem with that, like I do :lol: OH! Gotcha one more time!. :wink: :P

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:12 am

dbfs wrote:Now I'm some alter ego. :roll:
dbfs wrote:My username was mdb and it was banned in '08.
uh huH.
dbfs wrote:Speaking of insults, you should take a trip to New York, New York and talk to me about insults you sensitive babies.
it wasn't so much the apartment, as it was the locatioN :wink:

have a nice rampagE!