Instant House is Off The HOOK !!!!!!!

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Tweaking Knobs

Instant House is Off The HOOK !!!!!!!

Post by Tweaking Knobs » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:16 pm

My god , oh my god,

have you ...

have you seen this :

http://www.ableton.com/pages/max_for_li ... -maximized

brilliant !!

awesome... next step in sequencing... great...
Last edited by Tweaking Knobs on Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

3phase

Re: Instant House is Of The HOOK !!!!!!!

Post by 3phase » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:20 pm

magix music maker 2.0
mac book 2,16 ghz 4(3)gb ram, Os 10.62, fireface 400,

DangerousDave

Post by DangerousDave » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:22 pm

and so it begins....
https://soundcloud.com/unearthproductions
beats me wrote:everybody around you thinks you’re a fucking idiot.

Tweaking Knobs

Post by Tweaking Knobs » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:22 pm

3phase

3phase

Post by 3phase » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:24 pm

at least he calls it instant house..

you guys should try the black magic plug in..its instant villalobos

nowtime

Post by nowtime » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:30 pm

Is it true that 3phase is posting an original track here on the general forum no later than April 21st using this MFL device?

3phase

Post by 3phase » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:43 pm

nowtime wrote:Is it true that 3phase is posting an original track here on the general forum no later than April 21st using this MFL device?
not likely because i wont waste a penny for this crap trap..

abletons evil doings will repeat what happend thru the abuse of reaktor patches for dubtechno in the late 90´s...

music in this genres will only progress when people cant hear the redundant outcome of theese patches anymore.

modular synthesis was the last bastion to keep the stuff more intersting.

in the end they are all eliminating the tree they are sitting on by turning creativity into instant creativity..

like with nuklear power there is only one measure for the good or bad of such politics..and thats whats in the vollet afterwards.

henke

Post by henke » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:48 pm

the fact that everyone can play three chords on a certain instrument with six strings does not keep good musicians from writing awesome songs with it.

3phase

Post by 3phase » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:54 pm

henke wrote:the fact that everyone can play three chords on a certain instrument with six strings does not keep good musicians from writing awesome songs with it.
really? since when this instrument has an instant cool riff generator inbuild?..

ahh..you mean guitar hero.. but dont get fooled..theese people dont really write that assome songs..they just repeat them as fast as possible

stringtapper

Post by stringtapper » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:56 pm

@3phase: What instrument do you play (besides the "submit" button)?
Unsound Designer

nowtime

Post by nowtime » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:58 pm

It is indeed a strange technological / ceative time we're living in. I'm quite surprised, as of 2011, that we haven't seen a young genious Mozart/Hendrix of controllerism incorporating multi-instrumentalism, looperism, and vocals. The technology is there, the talent is there, but where is the manifestation?

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:00 pm

stringtapper - OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SNAP!! :lol:

the blues, 3 chords, 5 notes.

or that '4 chords, 40 songs' youtube that makes the rounds from time to time. simple formula, classic songs.

Band In A Box, for example, can emulate many many many styles of music, right down to different composers' styles. it's kinda scary.

any tool is only as good as the person using it.
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

3phase

Post by 3phase » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:03 pm

stringtapper wrote:@3phase: What instrument do you play (besides the "submit" button)?
another guitarist with no clue about electrinic music culture? what di you want to say? that in relation to your marvelous guitar noodeling the isntant beat that will support you is redundant and that a magix msuic maker is none for you because the essential part is coming from your mighty ax?

so ist still the old fight to eliminate the drummer.. :-/

ok..i ve to admit...that when i came to berln in the 80´s..because the drummer junked away our tourbus.. i replaced him with a sequential circuits drumtracks..and a few years later that was suddenly called techno.. very much to my liking..and all the drummers turned into dj´s ..still posing a simmilar thread to any msuical work...

so we actually need patches to replace the dj´s..

max patchers..pleeease..

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:04 pm

3phase wrote:I don't play an instrument, never have, never will.
not even a little keyboard from hen pecking at notes all those years?
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

3phase

Post by 3phase » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:15 pm

nowtime wrote:It is indeed a strange technological / ceative time we're living in. I'm quite surprised, as of 2011, that we haven't seen a young genious Mozart/Hendrix of controllerism incorporating multi-instrumentalism, looperism, and vocals. The technology is there, the talent is there, but where is the manifestation?

isnt that rather a proof that the talet isnt there? or maybe its just the lack of a musical vision? that never was created by one musican alone..all the genius guys was only able to stay out on a base that was allready created... so without a musical identity of a new genre no new talent that can do new masterpieces?

we live indeed in starnge times because that what the underground music was proclaiming once..that evrybody can do it..is no a product where companys like ableton or magix make big money from...

so not the music is the comercial product anymore..the tools that enable the illusion to do music..

while this is all very close to guitar hero and a wonderfull hobby for enslaved unemployed drug addicts..

its not the wright base to bring new musical identities up... rather the oposite..

the fakers will get better and better sounding generic productions..while evrything original will sound like trash...

so the music of tomorow will be defined by not using the generic tools.. so working with live and max for live is allready doomed to be the most untrendy thing one can do..

Its pretty clera that the music of tomorow will come out of very poor countrys now.. with teh aud of fits generation playstation games ...

super funk based on yamaha xg chips..no plug ins involved..

anyway..it has allready started thatr any producer that want to stay ahead has a analog modular wall..that is still a tool that allows to seperate from the poor plug in junkies... and max cant change that..

however.. wher is the acompanie section for this beat tool? i want to write emails on stage too.. i am getting to old for all the stress..

all this developments are perfect for elderly people...