Page 1 of 1

Upgrade to Live 8 full now or wait?

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:29 am
by XSIMan
Think I'm going to upgrade Live 8 lite to live 8 full in a week seen a lot of talk about Live 9.
Should I still upgrade or will I end up buying it a second time within the same year?

Re: Upgrade to Live 8 full now or wait?

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:54 am
by Rabalder
All the talk about v9 is wishfull thinking from the users.. Nobody really knows anything.

Re: Upgrade to Live 8 full now or wait?

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:54 am
by Tweaking Knobs
wait...


but who knows actually when 9 will come...

:?

Re: Upgrade to Live 8 full now or wait?

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:05 am
by Rationalizer
XSIMan wrote:Think I'm going to upgrade Live 8 lite to live 8 full in a week seen a lot of talk about Live 9.
Should I still upgrade or will I end up buying it a second time within the same year?
If you need the full version, then upgrade. Or you can just wait for Live 10 (they say it'll come after 9).

Re: Upgrade to Live 8 full now or wait?

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:07 am
by ansiaaa
9 is not going to come out in the next couple of months don't worry, and buy the upgrade now that there is this good offer, you won't regret it.

Re: Upgrade to Live 8 full now or wait?

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:27 am
by XSIMan
Ok i'll get it upgraded thanks for the replies dont think I could live with four instruments max for another week.

Re: Upgrade to Live 8 full now or wait?

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:54 am
by rsaulo
If you really need, upgrade.

And if you want a great deal IMO, you can upgrade to Suite and get M4L too if you have $$...

Re: Upgrade to Live 8 full now or wait?

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:40 pm
by Moody
Get Suite and the free M4L offer. I doubt you will regret it now or in the future.