ABLETON RADIO ???

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.

Should this forum have ABLETON RADIO?

YES
69%
NO
22%
Get lost Troll.
9%

Total votes: 77

H20nly

Re: ABLETON RADIO ???

Post by H20nly » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:04 pm

heavensdaw wrote:
H20nly wrote: not if there was an "upload to Ableton" button included in the software :wink:
Didn't we once have a 'share' option... oh must have been a dream, or a dream of a dream, or........

Hd
H20nly wrote:not if the "upload to Ableton" button fukin worked :wink:
fixed :P
LoopStationZebra wrote:it's like a hipster commie pinko manifesto. Rambling. Angry. Nearly divorced from all reality; yet strangely compelling with a ring of truth.

heavensdaw

Post by heavensdaw » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:29 pm

:D

Hd

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:46 am

bump, I like this idea.
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

supamonsta

Post by supamonsta » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:57 pm

interesting idea, it would prevent me from loop-listening my only one produced track when I'm loosing my time here...

jokes apart, I don't know if this forum SHOULD have its radio, but I find the idea interesting. It COULD be.

how the tracks would be selected is another huge debate full of subjectivity, elitism and jealous envy...

why not just allow official registered users to submit their tracks, with a kind of sincerity code? too much rules kill the rules... and we abletonians aren't that much elitist, are we??? (I hope not)

cheers

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:53 pm

netbookjoey wrote:If this goes through I hope they put a limit on the TIME LENGTH of the songs though. 4 minutes max. good enough?
put a vote button and a 'skip track' button. most of it would be crap but often I hear that stuff and it brings my guard down on my own crap. I couldn't listen to this all day, just an easier way to hear peoples' stuff when I'm at work and can't constantly futz around with soundcloud and the Link Your Music page.
In my life
Why do I smile
-Moz

supamonsta

Post by supamonsta » Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:22 pm

I'm not into the "vote" stuff..

so sick of this competition world... "like me", "twitt me", "vote for me", "follow me" :lol:

I'd like the ableton radio not being part of this shit :?

I'm ok with the time limit though, and it has to have some rules indeed (i.e, no track above -6db of headroom lol)

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:25 pm

supamonsta wrote:I'm not into the "vote" stuff..

so sick of this competition world... "like me", "twitt me", "vote for me", "follow me" :lol:

I'd like the ableton radio not being part of this shit :?

I'm ok with the time limit though, and it has to have some rules indeed (i.e, no track above -6db of headroom lol)
I vote +1 to this. you're right.
In my life
Why do I smile
-Moz

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:06 pm

i vote for supamonsta here too! you're gonna win this year!!

come on Ableton... so far the only participation you've taken in this thread is nuking some account out of existence to the point that the only thing that remains to prove he/she/it posted is a quote in my response.

i'm not saying i'm sad that it appears that the same thing happened in other threads to levimoniz, i'm not saying that at all... but how about it David, Abes radio?