Ni apology for Kore discontinuation, offers free packs?

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
glitchrock-buddha
Posts: 4357
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:29 am
Location: The Ableton Live Forum

Re: Ni apology for Kore discontinuation, offers free packs?

Post by glitchrock-buddha » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:20 pm

So I got Sonic Fiction, Absynth Spectral and Paranormal spectrums. I wasn't sure about Paranormal spectrums but it's actually very useable and some very cool morphing sounds. Sonic Fiction is also pretty cool (as is acoustic refractions but I already had that). I already had a few of the others actually. For anyone trying to decide, North India is very cool. I would highly suggest that or refractions/sonic fiction and paranormal spectrums. And for anyone without Trilian, Essential Bass seems great. I just have enough Bass to last a lifetime.
Professional Shark Jumper.

JuanSOLO
Posts: 3236
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:21 am
Location: Shreveport LA, sometimes Dallas/Ft Worth TX

Re: Ni apology for Kore discontinuation, offers free packs?

Post by JuanSOLO » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:19 pm

I dont know what to get.

I have Transient Attacks, and already have a shit ton of Massive Presets even though I dont use Massive much. If I could have my way I would be able to combine the vouchers and just get Abby Drums.

Anyone have the Synthetic Drums?

Man I just dont know, it all looks like stuff I will not use much. I just want some killer samples that I dont have. Maybe the Sax and Brass, maybe the Pop Drums? I wish they still had the sound examples posted.

contakt321
Posts: 1523
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:39 pm
Location: NYC

Re: Ni apology for Kore discontinuation, offers free packs?

Post by contakt321 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:49 pm

I emailed customer support as I still haven't gotten my code - hoping they get back to me.

re: Juan - take a look at the vintage synth and essential bass ones

JuanSOLO
Posts: 3236
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:21 am
Location: Shreveport LA, sometimes Dallas/Ft Worth TX

Re: Ni apology for Kore discontinuation, offers free packs?

Post by JuanSOLO » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:57 pm

@contakt321

At the Kore forums there is a thread where a moderator is asking for people to post that they have not received the email, and he will try to expedite it. I'm not sure if it is working, but few days after posing there, I got my vouchers.

nuxnamon
Posts: 1770
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:59 pm
Location: 650 area

Re: Ni apology for Kore discontinuation, offers free packs?

Post by nuxnamon » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:32 am

finally got my vouchers.. but where do i find these packs on the NI store? all i got in the email were 3 vouchers with no links..

Brock
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:11 am
Location: Melbourne, AUS
Contact:

Re: Ni apology for Kore discontinuation, offers free packs?

Post by Brock » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:06 am

nuxnamon wrote:finally got my vouchers.. but where do i find these packs on the NI store? all i got in the email were 3 vouchers with no links..
click here :D

nuxnamon
Posts: 1770
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:59 pm
Location: 650 area

Re: Ni apology for Kore discontinuation, offers free packs?

Post by nuxnamon » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:09 am

Brock wrote:
nuxnamon wrote:finally got my vouchers.. but where do i find these packs on the NI store? all i got in the email were 3 vouchers with no links..
click here :D
i really thought i was going to get rick rolled... :D
appreciate it!!

Rationalizer
Posts: 1307
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:14 pm
Location: Finland
Contact:

Re: Ni apology for Kore discontinuation, offers free packs?

Post by Rationalizer » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:47 am

I got the vouchers eventhough I sold my Kore months ago. :lol:
WIN8.1 x64 | Suite 9.5 x64 | RME FF400 | UAD-2 | Maschine 2 | SparkLE | Mopho | Blodeld | Komplete 9 | Ebony A2 | Adam A7 | Launchpad | Waves Diamond V9 | Many VSTs

Facebook | Youtube | Soundcloud | Beatport

nuxnamon
Posts: 1770
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:59 pm
Location: 650 area

Re: Ni apology for Kore discontinuation, offers free packs?

Post by nuxnamon » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:00 pm

Rationalizer wrote:I got the vouchers eventhough I sold my Kore months ago. :lol:
i'll take them if you don't want them!! :twisted: that way i can get the deep series everyone seems to be fond of..

Rationalizer
Posts: 1307
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:14 pm
Location: Finland
Contact:

Re: Ni apology for Kore discontinuation, offers free packs?

Post by Rationalizer » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:48 pm

nuxnamon wrote:
Rationalizer wrote:I got the vouchers eventhough I sold my Kore months ago. :lol:
i'll take them if you don't want them!! :twisted: that way i can get the deep series everyone seems to be fond of..
Sorry, I already "bought" 3 packs to be used with the free player version. Had to be quick before they notice the error ;)
WIN8.1 x64 | Suite 9.5 x64 | RME FF400 | UAD-2 | Maschine 2 | SparkLE | Mopho | Blodeld | Komplete 9 | Ebony A2 | Adam A7 | Launchpad | Waves Diamond V9 | Many VSTs

Facebook | Youtube | Soundcloud | Beatport

nicogrubert
Posts: 152
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:02 pm
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Contact:

Re: Ni apology for Kore discontinuation, offers free packs?

Post by nicogrubert » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:56 pm

JuanSOLO wrote:@contakt321

At the Kore forums there is a thread where a moderator is asking for people to post that they have not received the email, and he will try to expedite it. I'm not sure if it is working, but few days after posing there, I got my vouchers.
Unfortunately, this sticky thread is closed so you cannot post and tell them.
However, you can still contact them via this contact form and tell them that you have not received the email with the vouchers:
http://co.native-instruments.com/index. ... alesuppfrm

rdomain
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:47 am

Re: Ni apology for Kore discontinuation, offers free packs?

Post by rdomain » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:26 am

glitchrock-buddha wrote:So I got Sonic Fiction, Absynth Spectral and Paranormal spectrums. I wasn't sure about Paranormal spectrums but it's actually very useable and some very cool morphing sounds. Sonic Fiction is also pretty cool (as is acoustic refractions but I already had that). I already had a few of the others actually. For anyone trying to decide, North India is very cool. I would highly suggest that or refractions/sonic fiction and paranormal spectrums. And for anyone without Trilian, Essential Bass seems great. I just have enough Bass to last a lifetime.
I think I might get Sonic Fiction and Paranormal too. I've also already got Acoustic Refractions which I dig. Just not sure which 'Deep' fx I want. I've already got Deep Transformations. Any suggestions?

Post Reply