Small Community/Collective

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
hussey

Small Community/Collective

Post by hussey » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:58 pm

Hey dudes,
Me and a couple of people from another forum are setting up a little community to take place every two weeks on Goggle+. It's going to be a small session every fortnight were artists can discuss all aspects of music production, from gear, technical shit, self-releasing material, artwork, mindsets, ideas, inspiration, pressing, mastering, promotion, literature and film, to listening to other peoples work, and offering constructive criticism etc... It's for people who are involved in the drone/ambient/noise/field-recordings/sound-art/noise side of music. It's basically a place for artists to interact with artists from all over, every fortnight, in an easy-going environment. Down the line, who knows, maybe online collaborations could come of it.

If you would be into it, just e-mail me, and i'll let you know what's happening.

detatchedink(at)gmail(dot)com

Again, no one is in control of this, it's just for people to interact every weeks, with a small number of artists (7 so far).

If you think the idea is stupid, that's okay too

matthews

Re: Small Community/Collective

Post by matthews » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:28 pm

Cool idea, I'd possibly be up for it, but what styles of music is this primarily focused on?

hussey

Re: Small Community/Collective

Post by hussey » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:44 pm

Drone/Ambient/Noise/Field Recordings. Things along them lines.