The Current Beta version of Live is 8.2.5b1. You can download it here:WindowsOS X (including 10.7 Lion support)Note on Lion
: This Beta introduces compatibility with OS X 10.7 Lion. Please don't hesitate to give us comments and feedback on this release at the official Beta forum
There is one known issue with OS X 10.7 Lion. As of 10.7, Java is no longer installed by default on Mac OS X. In addition, there is a bug that can cause applications that require Java to crash. This affects Max for Live; when a user tries to open a M4L device that requires Java, first Max, and then Live, will crash. We have worked on a fix for this on our side, which is available in this latest build, but the fix is not yet available in Max. Cycling '74 will release a Max update shortly with the fix. For now, users with Max for Live should install Java separately if it is required by their devices, to avoid the crash.----- Changelog -----
· Live would freeze and crash on OS X Lion when sending MIDI data to any MIDI port.
· When loading a Live Set while receiving MIDI clock in Live 8.2.4b3, Live would immediately start the playback of the Set.
· Under certain conditions, quantizing transient markers could lead to overlapping warp markers, which would cause various problems when editing the warp marker or its segment BPM value.
· Under certain conditions, the "Transient"-based Beats warp mode would play double attacks. With this bug fixed, it is possible that some clips sound different.
· Excluding a plug-in from the scan process didn't work if Live crashed because of the first scanned plug-in, after enabling the VST plug-in source via Live's Preferences (Mac only).
· Rendering a Live Set containing an EQ3 at sample rates below 44.1 KHz would result in an audio file containing pure silence.
· Fixed a crash when changing the skin in Live 8.2.4b3 (Mac only)
· Fixed a crash when loading a Live 7 Set with invalid clip color information in Live 8.
· Fixed two more crashes