NYC Ableton User Group and other future M-Audio events

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Swampy

NYC Ableton User Group and other future M-Audio events

Post by Swampy » Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:37 am

Hey everyone.....I just wanted to let you all know about some upcoming events I am doing in the northeast, US. I handle all the events for M-Audio in the northeast, so let me know if there is somewhere any of you want to see an Ableton even and I will try to schedule one. Hope to see you all at an event soon.

CT Ableton Live User Group
Now Every Month at East Coast Music Mall, New Milford, CT
This Month: February 22nd, 7PM-9PM
Www.eastcoastmusicmall.com

March 10th
A special M-Audio event at Piano's N' Stuff, Pittsburg, PA
Www.pianosnstuff.com

NYC Ableton Live User Group 5:30PM-7:30PM
Now Every Month at Sam Ash 48th St, Manhattan, NY
Starting in March the 3rd Thursday of Every Month (March 17th)
Www.samashmusic.com

March 22nd
A special M-Audio event at Sam Ash Springfield, NJ
The Sam Ash Producers Clinic 2005
M-Audio and Digidesign along with several other hardware and software companies.
7PM-9PM
Www.samashmusic.com

April 12th
A special M-Audio event at the Apple Store, Soho, NY
Works on a Mac Clinic, 6:30PM-8PM
Www.apple.com/retail

ilia

Re: NYC Ableton User Group and other future M-Audio events

Post by ilia » Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:51 am

Swampy wrote:NYC Ableton Live User Group 5:30PM-7:30PM
Now Every Month at Sam Ash 48th St, Manhattan, NY
Starting in March the 3rd Thursday of Every Month (March 17th)
Www.samashmusic.com
could you be a bit more specific, i.e. what is this User Group going to be doing, etc.

thanks,

- Ilia

LOFA

Post by LOFA » Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:35 am

Hi, march tenth is my GF's b'day, but I have a go ahead depending on what is going to be happening at pianos and stuff. If this is just going to be a demo of
midi controllers and new technology, I don't think I am going to make it... but, if this is going to be an event for serious Live users to communicate I would love to attend!

Likewise, if there are going to be anyone demonstrating advanced techniques, etc I will be sure to spread the word.

Thanks a lot for the heads up!

Swampy

Live 4 Users Groups and Clinics

Post by Swampy » Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:12 pm

As far as the NYC User group....this is just a chance for Ableton Users in NYc to get together and share ideas on how they use the product as well as get a demo from me on some hot features you may not be using or may not know about. It is really an open forrum of questions about they product, so I suggest new users come to get a better understanding and high end users come to get the latest feature tips and tricks. We will be in the upstairs demo room at the 48th st SamAsh.

In getting back to you LOFA...yes I will have some of the latest M-Audio Products there, but I believe it is not a formal event, more one on one since it is an all day event, so we can talk about what ever you want.
....and I don't want to tout myself, but I probably know just about every feature in Live and can definitely show you some cool tips and tricks.

liquidfx

Post by liquidfx » Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:20 pm

sweet...i'll be there!

robin

Post by robin » Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:24 pm

so are they likely to announce this new dj-oriented controller at these events or wait for NAMM in june?

or announce decent drivers for the their firewire devices?

(sorry i could resist the pop, above. the controller question is for real tho :) )