operator unlock - am i fux0red?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
ayanami

operator unlock - am i fux0red?

Post by ayanami » Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:50 am

so i demo'd the operator instrument (i already own 4.1), ended up doing a track based around operator and really liked it. enough that i wanted to keep it, so i bought operator (bravo ableton). i bought it because i liked the instrument, but i also was thinking that i could buy it, unlock it - and then save my track.

no dice. i've successfully purchased and unlocked it, and it says status unlocked for operator in my preferences pane - but when i try to save the track it says it can't save songs when in demo mode.

wtf. am i pooched on this track or what? am i doomed to restart live and lose my settings/chains/etc?

yeah, i know there are various methods of recording the output and capturing the song per se, but i want the real deal. i paid for it, and figure thats an honest (logical) request.

ftlogp.

sweetjesus

Post by sweetjesus » Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:53 am

I have a thread I started which I wont link to just so I dont piss off the abletons too much, but in there it tells you how to save an entire operator demo track with settings and everything in place regardless of whether or not you have the full version. I got the idea when someone was having the exact same problem as you.