Behringer BCF2000 + Mackie emu = No auto switch fader banks?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
virtualboy

Behringer BCF2000 + Mackie emu = No auto switch fader banks?

Post by virtualboy » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:32 am

Seems to be a lot of BCF2000 knowledge on this forum, so i thought you guys might be able to answer this! Been looking around, but no one seems to have asked this before...

I'm running the BCF2000 in Mackie emulation mode with Live and everything works well except for one thing:

When i select a channel in Ableton Live i want the BCF2000 to automatically switch to the fader group that the selected channel belongs to, and show the selected channel with a lit light (eg. i select channel 12 in live, the BCF automatically jumps to fader bank #2 (ch 9-16) and set the fader volumes on the motorized faders).

This auto switch works perfectly fine in Logic, with the BCF following all the selected mixer channels, but in Ableton Live i have to manually switch the fader banks with the fader bank buttons. The light is still lit over the selected channel in ableton live, so the controller gets information about what channel is selected, it just doesn't switch fader banks automatically. Do you have any idea how to fix it?

I'm very thankful for any insight on this matter, as i can't seem to find an answer anywhere!

Cheers!

Edit: Firmware in BCF2000 is 1.10

virtualboy

Re: Behringer BCF2000 + Mackie emu = No auto switch fader banks?

Post by virtualboy » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:22 pm

Bump...