Why does Battery sound better than simpler or sam for kicks?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
john gordon

Re: Why does Battery sound better than simpler or sam for kicks?

Post by john gordon » Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:31 pm

stringtapper wrote:
john gordon wrote:You guys are all wrong actually. Battery is true analog and simpler is digital. You guys need to read up on your shit. Maschine is 100 percent analog as well. Ableton is digitized and only 14 bit, this is why it sounds thin. I run my final mixes through Acid and it makes my stuff sound super pro. Anymore questions?
Yeah. Why do you spell your name with a 'D' on the forum?
Why? Why you ask? That's really simple, it's because when I render a mix down in Bitwig it sounds way better than in Ableton. The same reason I live in Delaware. Now was that really so hard to figure out?

stringtapper

Post by stringtapper » Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:18 pm

john gordon wrote:
stringtapper wrote:
john gordon wrote:You guys are all wrong actually. Battery is true analog and simpler is digital. You guys need to read up on your shit. Maschine is 100 percent analog as well. Ableton is digitized and only 14 bit, this is why it sounds thin. I run my final mixes through Acid and it makes my stuff sound super pro. Anymore questions?
Yeah. Why do you spell your name with a 'D' on the forum?
Why? Why you ask? That's really simple, it's because when I render a mix down in Bitwig it sounds way better than in Ableton. The same reason I live in Delaware. Now was that really so hard to figure out?
Well when you put it that way…
Unsound Designer

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:43 pm

that's it... i'm moving to Delaware!!

:arrow: