Big Disaster!!

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
Komodovaran

Re: Big Disaster!!

Post by Komodovaran » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:52 am

Stupid question: have you spotlighted your whole disk? Also, check "All My Files" for clues of recently opened files. Just a tip. Probably won't be useful.

pencilrocket

Post by pencilrocket » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:55 am

Nokatus wrote:I don't know anyone who has had their OSX system infected, even when no anti-virus software was installed (and there usually isn't).
User won't realize even if they are infected because virus won't tells you when and how it was infected. Especially, the less the person takes care of virus the less chance he realizes it. Trojans are everywhere.

aizo

Post by aizo » Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:32 am

whatever you do don't write anything on your computer. there are many trash recovery programs out there. but if you write data to the HD you are overwriting that trash file and will definitely lose all of your data
ImageImage

derrick

Post by derrick » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:08 pm

So far so 'not' done meanwhile i used Data Rescue 3 again 'full version' and i did a full scan of my harddisk finally after 3hours i had a overview of my deleted trash.. strange enough folder is still missing!! I tried everything out in my Data Rescue search = folder, live project folder, live, project, .als, my name, ableton, not any of my search didn't match with one of my projects it seems it's gone forever, hopeless i send a mail to the ableton support they repeat me back with the message they can't help me or trying to use a new recovery software.