lpc-live question...

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
rpc9943

lpc-live question...

Post by rpc9943 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:14 pm

Hey all,

I have approached stray about this from native kontrol, but it seems a quite strange one, and wondering what you guys would think about it.

I am using lpc-live with my launchpad, and somehow ran into a mode where the arrow keys actually control a line in arrange mode that can be used as navigation, a selection tool (combined with shift), as well as a horizontal zooming tool (using + and -). Sometimes it changes to a different mode where the arrow keys fold and unfold tracks.

I am wondering if it would be possible for a songwriter who works only in arrange mode in live to keep it in the "navigation, selection, and zooming" mode, and not in the "fold/unfold tracks" mode.

If you guys can help, maybe I can let stray know how to keep it as a constant for greater control over the ableton sets in arrange mode.

Thanks!
http://theconsolationproject.bandcamp.com
Influenced by The Cure, Smiths, early Verve, My Bloody Valentine, Radiohead, Red House Painters, Cocteau Twins, The Church.