Here's my midi remote script for the Korg nanoKontrol2. It was built from the MackieControl script, and bears a few modifications :
- The top knobs now control Sends instead of Pan.
- You can switch thtough the sends by pressing Marker left and right arrows
- Mute led is on when the track is on, led is off when the track is muted
- Flashing leds on the selected track when the selected track changes
- Flashing leds when you change the send : solo leds flash to indicate which send is selected.
More is coming, I'm not finished. I will clean the remaining MackieControl specific code that is useless with the nanoKontrol, and add functionnalities with the track, marker and cycle buttons, such as track selection, device selection, maybe device control with the 8 knobs.
In order to use it, you have to select the Ableton Live mode of the nanoKontrol2 (when you plug it on, hold SET and STOP buttons, or select it via the Kontrol Editor).
Any suggestions and requests are welcomehttp://cl.ly/L0yU