which drugs take the akai-developer use?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Quantize

Re: which drugs take the akai-developer use?

Post by Quantize » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:02 pm

Just what I needed after a hard days work, priceless post :-)

merges

Post by merges » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:17 pm

English --> Japanese

????APC?hatelove?

????????usefull??????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????tooks???ITL?msuic-???????????? - ?? - ??????nalmost?????????
????????????????????dosnt?????????????????

????10cm?powercable????????????????????electricican?orderd??????iMac???????????????????????????????APC???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????thats!!!!!

??????????????????????????????MIDI??????II??SW-???????HW-???????coeaqual?????????????????????9 midichanles????26 konobs??????????????????? approximaltly70??????compromiss???????????? one??????????? athe?????????????????????????????????????dosnt????????MIDI????????????????CC????differerent chanells???????????????????????APC???????????beginn???????????

HW-???????????homosexuell????? - msutards??????? U?????????????????????????????????????AKAI?u??????????????

???u???????reprogramm??reson??????????????????????????????????Tor???APC?????????????1???desinged????ttry?????????????????????????????

???????????u??????neweer??????????????????progess??????????????

Make more sense?

merges

Post by merges » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:18 pm

Wait, wait, Japanese --> English. It's fixed.

I have my hatelove an APC.

I'm ugly, then I cut the wings of the non-usefull side you can see it without a moment of laughter.
One time and I guarantee that tooks a smoky nose and, msuic the ITL now-not a piece of equipment, design - Adventure - nalmost course looks like a vacation.
Well, it is still dosnt fit into a normal bag, at least on my desktop.

However, powercable of 10cm is really ripped my brain. But I have orderd the electricican, after he was replaced behind the power socket on my iMac desktop height, I feel really free to use the APC. Well I sit still I can not can not be placed too close, I floor the other (near the socket), but must sit in front. !!!!! Thats free

But so far so good, and the switches on after a few knobs or via MIDI, II will, SW-HW-fraction can be remarked that the fraction coeaqual. 9 midichanles little has been occupied by 26 konobs this fader. approximaltly70 button. Thats what I called compromiss free. one vision, one product. athe rest of that look, and how to find a small place. Of course, many of the software dosnt, the reaction of different MIDI channel, to interpret the dependence on the same or differerent chanells Frome CC. They have had their settings, APC has! You can beginn of the battle!

This flexibility brings homosexuell HW-editor - only for msutards. How the homosexual should be U, or use something like this too? Do we follow and u is the AKAI, too!

Reson for it or u reprogramm In fact, if there are any problems: learning phyton. Yes, This is my last step Tor was ready for my APC. One year after reconstruction, desinged, learning, and errors ttry, I say: I can use this.

Akai thank you, I hope you have one next Sunday neweer u, so I can start from scratch again progess.

twinstates

Post by twinstates » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:01 am

Phyton msutards, ftw!

glad it's still its worth swinging by here...
Fear of the rave.
I make music that sounds like the party at the end of the universe.
To hear more, go to www.soundcloud.com/fearoftherave

massenmedium

Post by massenmedium » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:21 am

To think I waited so long before reading this thread.

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:29 am

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:33 am