Volume Issues post export!!!

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
thelillyman

Volume Issues post export!!!

Post by thelillyman » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:30 pm

Hi Guys,

I wander if any one has any tips or tricks regarding the following - I'm having some real issues with this at the moment! I'll create some EFX and clips that I want to export to WAV/MP3 - I'll master the mix within live and it'll sound great(All the usual tricks applied) - no burn outs or excessive peaks on any channels - I'll then go to listen to the WAV/MP3's in iTunes or any other player and the volume has gone completely haywire and all freq's are burnt to hell!!

If any one can assist with this I would be really interested in some ideas and responses!

All the best & I look forward to some suggestions/ideas,

thelillyman

nuxnamon

Re: Volume Issues post export!!!

Post by nuxnamon » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:46 pm

it could be your monitors not translating well or but it can't be that bad.. the few times this happened to me were because

1. exported wrong channels
2. routing issues with outboard equipment.

thelillyman

Post by thelillyman » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:54 pm

Thanks for this buddy - I'll have a look at a few bits and pieces regarding routing, I'll keep you updated and once I figure it out I'll post the issue - its something thats beginning to test my patience as you can imagine and any information is always welcome - Cheers Nuxnamon, the lillyman

thelillyman

Post by thelillyman » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:58 pm

Hi,

I have completely figured out the issue - Nuxnamon was correct, it was to do with my routing and outboard configurations. I have swapped a few things around and now everything is completely perfect levels wise, I love it when a plan comes together!

Best,

thelillyman