Avid Artist Mix

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
Rationalizer

Re: Avid Artist Mix

Post by Rationalizer » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:16 am

MartinGoodwin wrote: @Rationalizer : What do you mean by "working", you have fader response and when you add a track it is recognized by the Artist Mix ?

I'm guessing that you use artist mix V2, I have V1, is that it ?
Also what is your Eu control version, maybe I have to try an old version .. ?
Yes, exactly. The faders worked as they should and if I added a new channel, the unit recognized it automatically. However, as there wasn't any news about the Eucon support with Live, I decided to sell the units a while back.

I hope you get yours to work!
WIN8.1 x64 | Suite 9.5 x64 | RME FF400 | UAD-2 | Maschine 2 | SparkLE | Mopho | Blodeld | Komplete 9 | Ebony A2 | Adam A7 | Launchpad | Waves Diamond V9 | Many VSTs

Facebook | Youtube | Soundcloud | Beatport

bellison

Post by bellison » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:43 pm

Rationalizer wrote:
Mon May 12, 2014 7:55 pm
kyo_acid wrote:
Rationalizer wrote:Finally got my Mc Mix to work. It seems that you need a router even if you have only one unit.
Router? in what context buddy?

Please can you take a minute to explain in some detail?
Sorry, didn't notice your question until now. What I meant was that it was impossible to get my MC Mix to work when I plug it in straight from the unit to my computer. However, when I put a router in between it started working.

Also, I found that the previous version of the software wasn't digitally signed and that caused problems with Windows. The new version fixed the problem. So if you can't get the Artist range to work, make sure you have the latest drivers and firmware (this goes without saying I guess, but I still thought it's worth mentioning).

Let me know if you have any more questions.
I've been trying to get this to work for quite some time. I have two Artist Mix connected to a router and still can't figure out how to get them to work with Live.

Da hand

Post by Da hand » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:51 am

bellison wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:43 pm
I've been trying to get this to work for quite some time. I have two Artist Mix connected to a router and still can't figure out how to get them to work with Live.
Which part of the process are you stuck on? Did you install the latest Eucon drivers? Do any of the artist mixes show up in the EuControl utility? If yes, do they show in Live's MIDI settings?