Expert Sleepers - Silent Way HELP ...

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
MAGNETO_66

Expert Sleepers - Silent Way HELP ...

Post by MAGNETO_66 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:30 pm

Hi, i know that this kind of topic has already been discussed in the past but i just purchased Expert Sleepers Silent Way AND i was sure that i could easily drive my Korg MS 20 using the outputs of my MOTU 828 mk3 audio interface ... Nothing to do, it doesn't work, i just can't get a good calibration ... i follow some tutorials about the correct way of setting silent way on Ableton Live BUT none of them is dedicated to Korg Ms 20 ... I Know that some people used it succesfully with the same kind of monosynth so i wonder if someone here can give me some suggestion about it ... i also have a Roland SH-101; i didn't try to use silent way with it but i'm sure tahat it will be much easier than Korg Ms 20 ... At least, i HOPE ... So, if someone can help me, i would really appreciate it ... Probably a "classic", solid Kenton Pro2000 would solve all my problems but of course it is much more expensive than a Software like Expert Sleeper ... :) ... Thank You in advance
Best Regards
M.
I AM MAGNETO ... MASTER of MAGNETISM :-)!

beats me

Re: Expert Sleepers - Silent Way HELP ...

Post by beats me » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:36 pm

I was expecting your signature to have a link to Sleep Train Mattress Discounters.

:x

MAGNETO_66

Re: Expert Sleepers - Silent Way HELP ...

Post by MAGNETO_66 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:13 pm

beats me wrote:I was expecting your signature to have a link to Sleep Train Mattress Discounters.

:x
OK, I really DIDN'T understand Your answer ... forgive me ... 8O !
I AM MAGNETO ... MASTER of MAGNETISM :-)!