which Livefill?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
james Egan

which Livefill?

Post by james Egan » Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:38 am

playing with all the demos now that i downloaded from the Trackteam Audio website, dont know which one to get, im thinking Tacklebox, i really like the synths. :twisted: Is there anyone whose tried them all? Recommendations please!

jamie :D

LOFA

Post by LOFA » Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:23 am

I have them all. Best 100 bucks or so I've spent, outside of costco in a while (mmm...porkchops...)
I happen to like Travelbox the most. It has a great variety of applications that span in different areas, all of which are very stimulating.

If you decide to go more for a variety of beats, as opposed to operator inspired fun, I would say go for beat box. The slice option is an improvement to tacklebox (imo,) and the scale presets that only exist in trvlbox can easilly be supplemented with Hoffman2k's free scale presets (once again, massive props, out to Bjorn) provided they are still up. I think they are easier to locate through the osxaudio live forum. If they no longer exist I could email them to you no problem.

feyshay

travelbox

Post by feyshay » Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:59 pm

I think that one is the best of the 3, then beat box, then tackle.
Depends on what you also have available to you--other synths, etc.
Travelbox has more exotic sounds and more of a natural feel--what I am going for right now.

Rx

Post by Rx » Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:09 pm

i got Beatbox & Travelbox and love them both. i find them to be very complementary.
Arp Laszlo
arphaus.com

Dell 6000d: 2.0ghz Pentium 760 | 1gb DDR2 ram
Echo Indigo DJ | Korg microKONTROL | faded black t-shirt emblazoned with 'Detroit' in gothic type

technam

Post by technam » Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:26 am

follow your heart, if its synths you crave its synths you shall get

jay

james Egan

Post by james Egan » Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:43 am

thanks for the replys, ended up getting Tackle and Beat....i should probably just get all 3...

jamie